the thread about nothing...

LAST WEEK BEFORE SPRING BREAK! WOO! :smokin

In YOUR words, what is it about. I can go on and read the reviews but I enjoy hearing real world accounts.

Main character is stuck in a rut and living a stagnant life, decides to get up with an old friend and from there the adventure starts. It is all about taking chances/action if you truly want results when looking for something different in life.

Iphone battery was getting washed these last two weeks. Went to install the update to fix it today and this thing is stuck in recovery mode now.

I don't have patience for this garbage. Apple is doing the most. Might just go cop another phone.

Iphone battery was getting washed these last two weeks. Went to install the update to fix it today and this thing is stuck in recovery mode now.

I don't have patience for this garbage. Apple is doing the most. Might just go cop another phone.

real talk. Im so over this garbage iPhone. They really have people fooled

2013 just started & it already been a crazy *** year out here, these are some of the unfortunate events that happened so far...

-my patna cousin accidentally shot & killed they homeboy at my patna house. he got arrested for murder(it got dropped to involuntary manslaughter) & my patna got locked up for tampering with evidence cause he cleaned up the blood while the other ****** was rushin bruh to the hospital. :smh:

-the next day 2 of my other patnas got jammed up in a country town down by macon wit bout half a p :smh:

-this weekend my other patna got locked up. he was gettin packs sent thru fedex & i guess they caught up to him & the folks at the house he was gettin em sent to gave em his info. 12 came to his apartment & arrested him. they searched his apartment & found more weed, bongs, hand scales, lb scales, stolen pistols & a sawed off. i hate to say it but i feel like he might as well get comfortable in that cell cause its no way he dont get some years :smh: :smh:

Damn :smh:. I know they you're boys, but it seriously sounds like you should change your circle homie. That's way too much negativity in basically 2 months. It was a lot just reading that, and it wasn't even a lot of information to read.

Lavell Crawford = really really really underrated. He almost make me piss my pants, and was a surprise in Breaking Bad.

I like different things for different reasons, is that so bad?

The Asian lady from the commercial with Kevin Durant....I want to do bad things to her :lol: :evil:

The Asian lady from the commercial with Kevin Durant....I want to do bad things to her :lol: :evil:

she sounded like she wanted to do some bad things to him :lol:

She really did tho :lol:.

she sounded like she wanted to do some bad things to him :lol:

i would do some bad things to her :evil:

inb4 aaw

I wonder......lol

Shawn Johnson tho....smh

Hulk smash all day errday

Last edited:
still tired from friday night 
sick.gif
what the hell you do??? I'm still sick, and its been a week already 
frown.gif

Shawn Johnson tho....smh
Hulk smash all day errday
I love her..... 
embarassed.gif

I've loved her since she was like 15 years old in the olympics 
laugh.gif

You're not alone. Well...kinda. Felt kinda weird watching her in the Olympics knowing how old she was :lol:. But now.....woooooooooo. I'd wreck it like ralph.

I'll never be this guy....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom