the thread about nothing...

I'm 31, here's a tip. I sometimes act immature like someone younger than me. Only difference? I get to pay bills. I like having a sense of humor and being lighthearted. Just because you get older, doesn't mean you have to get boring. Also, y'all younger than me, stop saying "oh when I get 25+, 30+, " or whatever, you're old. No you're not. I thought like that until constantly getting referenced as being young 'til this day. We are still young in the grand scheme of things.

i felt old turning 20 :\ haha

I'm 31, here's a tip. I sometimes act immature like someone younger than me. Only difference? I get to pay bills. I like having a sense of humor and being lighthearted. Just because you get older, doesn't mean you have to get boring. Also, y'all younger than me, stop saying "oh when I get 25+, 30+, " or whatever, you're old. No you're not. I thought like that until constantly getting referenced as being young 'til this day. We are still young in the grand scheme of things.
i felt old turning 20
ohwell.gif
haha
You can't even legally drink.

:lol:. thadocta, you expecting your life to be short or something?

same here. |I

all old people need to be kept off the streets.

stop #%%%#%* taking up the #%%%#%* sidewalk space you snails.

and you tourist,
30t6p3b.gif
its 2012. get a damn smartphone. I am NOT google maps!

and stop +%@*!+* sitting next to me if there are other seats available. You are thick and squeezing my arm/ in my space. Fall back & move!

"you'd look better if you smiled" shut the hell up

how the hell do you care about beyonce's damn child more than your own
30t6p3b.gif

mother's are overrated

Mothers are overrated ? Whatttt :lol:

You and me both brother, your as young as you feel !! Keep up the good work. #positivevibes :smokin oh yeahhh

But im not 31 yet, about 5 more years lol but still, i like your spirit lol :smokin

i felt old turning 20
ohwell.gif
haha
same here.
tired.gif
4 years ago your main mode of transportation was a school bus.

:lol:. thadocta, you expecting your life to be short or something?

scared that if it is short then i wont have accomplished much. i feel like i should be doing more than i have am doing now

:lol:

You and me both brother, your as young as you feel !! Keep up the good work. #positivevibes :smokin oh yeahhh

But im not 31 yet, about 5 more years lol but still, i like your spirit lol :smokin

:lol: thanks man

all old people need to be kept off the streets.

stop #%%%#%* taking up the #%%%#%* sidewalk space you snails.

and you tourist,
30t6p3b.gif
its 2012. get a damn smartphone. I am NOT google maps!

and stop +%@*!+* sitting next to me if there are other seats available. You are thick and squeezing my arm/ in my space. Fall back & move!

"you'd look better if you smiled" shut the hell up

how the hell do you care about beyonce's damn child more than your own
30t6p3b.gif

mother's are overrated

Mothers are overrated ? Whatttt :lol:

you right papi
*some

went to hollywood to watch a show, got stranded bc my friend decided to park at a 'permit parking only' spot so she got the car towed. long story short, walked for two hours through hollywood and all kinds of madness in between and i got hugged by a ****** and a half.

lol damn that sucks. where did she park? and how did you get the car back? those hollywood meter maids are no joke. they are like vultures

Late 20s early 30s is primetime for men, no need to fear.
Naw man, I ain't talking my alpha D game prime...... I'm talking about life in general

like who am I at that age?

Do I like who I am?

Is that who I wanted to be when I was growing up?

Is it where I envisioned I'd be?

Where is my life headed?

What is my purpose?

Stuff like that
i felt old turning 20
ohwell.gif
haha
Little brother..... damn

I was cleaning my old room at my parent's house before i left.....

found a box of stuff that both put a smile on my face and made me lightweight sad on the inside. A real confliction of feelings I supposed. 

Not sure if i should post pics, both for the flames, possible lulz, and input on what to do with said box.................... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom