the thread about nothing...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

I'm not sure. I think I just like my alone time is all...

I mean, i usually do have people over for drinks and whatnot. Especially to pregame, we usually come to my place to get some shots in before heading out
Nothing wrong with solo time bro. Having a drink solo to chill and relax...sounds good to me 
pimp.gif

Drinking till you pass out solo like lazy feet's coworker...miiiiiiight be a problem though 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All this drink talk. I took a shot with my aunt (well she took like a tenth of a shot of Jose with me) last night. That was funny as hell
Well.... some nights (like on a school night) I like to drink till I pass out 
laugh.gif
 but today that isn't my goal. Too early for that 
To each their own, I couldnt do it though 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i just put a beer in the freezer because of all this drink talk
don't forget it.
QFT. When I was like 17-18, I'd always forget..... ended up with Coors Light slurpees 
laugh.gif

To each their own, I couldnt do it though 
ohwell.gif
I mentioned this in the "Whats The Point Of Drinking" thread..... and I drink to forget 
ohwell.gif
 (on top of having fun with friends and what not)
I know what you mean. Really do

I learned quickly, not only did I not forget...but it just made me feel worse

I know what you mean. Really do

I learned quickly, not only did I not forget...but it just made me feel worse
Agreed.... A few months ago I was in this mindset literally every night for like 4 months straight. 

I'm paying for it now with this gut I gained 
laugh.gif
 amongst other negatives. I think I got it under control now

Is it bad that I'd rather drink by myself right now, rather than have ppl come over????

Don't fall into that habit man, please. I try to make it a point to not drink when I'm alone, sad, or upset. It can lead to a bad habit. I didn't catch up from when I last posted, but what did you decide to do with the box?

Is it bad that I'd rather drink by myself right now, rather than have ppl come over????
Don't fall into that habit man, please. I try to make it a point to not drink when I'm alone, sad, or upset. It can lead to a bad habit. I didn't catch up from when I last posted, but what did you decide to do with the box?
Well I took pics of it..... and then put it back in my closet. I feel like it has too many great memories in it for me to just get rid of it 
ohwell.gif

Well I took pics of it..... and then put it back in my closet. I feel like it has too many great memories in it for me to just get rid of it 
ohwell.gif

Well yeah, don't get rid of it. It's nice to have memories of some things, even nicer when you still have something tangible around from that time.

ohwell.gif
Well yeah, don't get rid of it. It's nice to have memories of some things, even nicer when you still have something tangible around from that time.
Ok, I'm like 8 beers deep and 5 tequilla shots in. What does taht last part mean 
nerd.gif

and that box was just something I put together when she moved to Socal, about a year and a half before we broke up. 

It has every plane ticket, disneyland ticket, sporting event, matches, hotel room key, notes she'd write and hide around my room (hell I just found one a few weeks ago), every picture I got developed, box of rubbers 
laugh.gif
, movie ticket stubs, the movie ticket stub from out VERY first date..... **** like that.

when I found the box, which I deleted from my memory, I thought I'd be sad. But it actually put a smile on my face and reminded me of a time in my life where I thought I had everything (which is also why I'm so scared of getting older, I feel like I don't have everything anymore).

IDK I just feel real conflicted man

Rck, I had no idea it was THAT type of box. It's ok to feel like this....

But take that box and do this....

Drinking and doing that kind of thinking isn't healthy. I know it hurts but let it go so you can completely heal. As far as the last statement, it just meant having something that you can physically touch to connect you to a certain memory.

My PM is open if you need it man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom