what the hell you do??? I'm still sick, and its been a week already 
frown.gif

Shawn Johnson tho....smh
Hulk smash all day errday
I love her..... 
embarassed.gif

I've loved her since she was like 15 years old in the olympics 
laugh.gif
You're not alone. Well...kinda. Felt kinda weird watching her in the Olympics knowing how old she was
laugh.gif
. But now.....woooooooooo. I'd wreck it like ralph.

I'll never be this guy....
During the Olympics I was only 18 back then I think............... so it wasn't too weird 
nerd.gif

she was the background to my phone back then 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, sad to hear that. Has she been giving you trouble or just time for something new ?

Shes been giving me trouble, a bunch of minor stuff really. The gas mileage is killing my wallet, especially considering I have a mustang in my driveway that gets much better MPG. Oh yeah, and my power window motor died yesterday. >:

what the hell you do??? I'm still sick, and its been a week already 
frown.gif

I love her..... 
embarassed.gif
 I've loved her since she was like 15 years old in the olympics 
laugh.gif
went to hollywood to watch a show, got stranded bc my friend decided to park at a 'permit parking only' spot so she got the car towed. long story short, walked for two hours through hollywood and all kinds of madness in between and i got hugged by a ****** and a half.

4'9" though...

4'9" is nice if you know what you're doing. It's a lovely height my friend :lol:. Rck2, 18...cutting it close, but if I were 18 and she 15, I still wouldn't feel right about it. Hell, when I was a senior in HS I wasn't trying to see anything below a junior. Just been my preference but meh...

4'9" though...
4'9" is nice if you know what you're doing. It's a lovely height my friend
laugh.gif
. Rck2, 18...cutting it close, but if I were 18 and she 15, I still wouldn't feel right about it. Hell, when I was a senior in HS I wasn't trying to see anything below a junior. Just been my preference but meh...
Naw dog, I'm the same way. My little brother is a year and a half younger than me, my rule of thumb is, if they're younger than him then they better be straight dummy fire... or I'm out 
laugh.gif
 which is why I've been messing with the slightly older crowd lately 
smile.gif

Shawn Johnson though, she would definitely be the exception to my rule.

Not sure what I'm gonna do in a few years when I'm like 25+ years old..... I'm sure I'll have to go younger more often than not when I get up there in age 
ohwell.gif

*bookmarks this post to look back on in 2-5 years*

Last edited by a moderator:
4'9" though...

4'9" is nice if you know what you're doing. It's a lovely height my friend :lol: . Rck2, 18...cutting it close, but if I were 18 and she 15, I still wouldn't feel right about it. Hell, when I was a senior in HS I wasn't trying to see anything below a junior. Just been my preference but meh...
Naw dog, I'm the same way. My little brother is a year and a half younger than me, my rule of thumb is, if they're younger than him then they better be straight dummy fire... or I'm out 
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Agreed

Damn, sad to hear that. Has she been giving you trouble or just time for something new ?

Shes been giving me trouble, a bunch of minor stuff really. The gas mileage is killing my wallet, especially considering I have a mustang in my driveway that gets much better MPG. Oh yeah, and my power window motor died yesterday. >:

:frown: Man thats terrible

:smile: Good luck with the sale though!

4'9" though...

4'9" is nice if you know what you're doing. It's a lovely height my friend :lol: . Rck2, 18...cutting it close, but if I were 18 and she 15, I still wouldn't feel right about it. Hell, when I was a senior in HS I wasn't trying to see anything below a junior. Just been my preference but meh...
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Not sure what I'm gonna do in a few years when I'm like 25+ years old..... I'm sure I'll have to go younger more often than not when I get up there in age 
ohwell.gif

bruh i cant eem imagine being 25
:pimp:

4'9" though...

laugh.gif

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

I'm turning 25 next year..... I am terrified :lol:

4'9" though...

laugh.gif

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

Its not so bad man...I just turned 28 in january. still feel younger than most everybody around me

4'9" though...

laugh.gif

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

Its not so bad man...I just turned 28 in january. still feel younger than most everybody around me

I turn 27 this month

4'9" though...

laugh.gif

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

no need to be terrified ... youll get acces to these young girls and the cougars. i tried a few times but failed.

Last edited:
I'm 31, here's a tip. I sometimes act immature like someone younger than me. Only difference? I get to pay bills. I like having a sense of humor and being lighthearted. Just because you get older, doesn't mean you have to get boring. Also, y'all younger than me, stop saying "oh when I get 25+, 30+, " or whatever, you're old. No you're not. I thought like that until constantly getting referenced as being young 'til this day. We are still young in the grand scheme of things.

Back
Top Bottom