the thread about nothing...

Then it was him since he put all of jay z albums on there
laugh.gif
Got to keep the gimmick alive bro. 
I'm not dominican papi

ANd I also received my usb. I think it was from u trill since you reside in the ga right?

Thanks I love anything that had Kanye in it
i do live in ga, but i didn't participate this time..

i think Antidope lives down here too.

nerd.gif
Yup and I hate it
mad.gif

WHat do u guys do to help u sleep
8523882034_29b4c2617c_o.gif
roll.gif
That was A+, and in such a short time too.
What's appleton
Greatest rum ever
best rum ever. i always rock with it. get's you sauced and is cheap.

this is made for blacking out.

this is made for getting obnoxiously drunk yet not blacking out. 20 or so a 5th too.

it's a weird phenomenon with me. i've drank so much of this yet never blacked out. give me some svedka or something and i'm done real quick.
Jamaican rum
pimp.gif

Happy birthday to me...
Happy Birthday bro.
Hmmm will give this a shot. Do you drink it straight?

I still got like 3 handles of vodka and a 30 rack
laugh.gif

Tennessee Honey does me dirty.... I've been known to finish a 5th of those by myself
laugh.gif
@RCK I wouldnt recommend drinking the Wray and Nephew straight its like %70 alcohol by volume. I used to do it straight when I wanted to be a badass, never again. Appleton though
pimp.gif

I didnt for a while but I saw it.
I stay with these. Everytime fam goes down to Jamaica and come back they bring tons. The white rum is a staple of the Jamaican household.
 Yup. Then when people find out you went they ask you for a bottle of appleton and my parents always give......

@RCK I wouldnt recommend drinking the Wray and Nephew straight its like %70 alcohol by volume. I used to do it straight when I wanted to be a badass, never again. Appleton though
pimp.gif

I like how I quoted like 4 comments about the rum that ended up getting answered somewhere down the road. I confused myself. Xbox time

iYen how far are you in RE6?

shoefreak must be hungry.

Let's hit up Casola's :nerd:

*googles*

:lol:

No carbs March papi
The more I see louis post . Im more certain I know dude in real life...HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT CASOLAS B....ONLY real ****** know about dattt.... :nerd:
@shoefreak- one cheese pizza won't hurt mami
@championboyz- If you really from Miami then you already know about Casola's. And naw I doubt you know me, I'm a lone wolf.

People in Miami don't know how to act when temperature fall below 70 :lol:
what do you expect, it's 52 ******g degrees right now!!! :x :x :smh:
I'm freezing right now

Bro it was around 65 when I said this...I wake up and its 52 :x ok now I'm cold... :lol:

Im a sucker for blonde chicks in their 30s. Like the one here in firestone ufff.

No pics idk ive had my phone for 4+ months and I still haven't figured out how to take the shutter off.

Snakes scare me..... i'm mad at you for posting that pic
i had 8 snakes at one point in my life when i was between 12-14 years old , and a bearded dragon in a tank and a iguana running around loose on a set of dj speakers i had in my room lol , some dude opened an exotic pet shop across the street and i would hang out there after school i would hang out with the owner until he closed up , he would give me mad snakes and rats to feed em and mealworms for my bearded dragon lol .....funny sidd story to this story .....years later when im 21 years old i caught a charge and was forced to attend some narcotics anonymous meetingd ....the pet shop owner was in there willingly on his own with a monkey running around hahaha

To me, the saddest thing in life is that people lose sight of whats amazing in this world.

Like how can you ever be truly happy, when everything that exists in your world is so easy to touch? What is there to hope for?

I think thats why I like comic books so much. They still feed that little kid inside of me that still likes to be amazed, and still wants to believe that men are capable of the impossible.

thanks for listening to my ramblings NT

Just finished the Tenth Insight not too long ago. Probably going to have to order the Eleventh and Twelfth on Amazon if I can't find them at the store where I scooped the first two in the series. I suggest them to anyone looking for a good quick read.

Just finished the Tenth Insight not too long ago. Probably going to have to order the Eleventh and Twelfth on Amazon if I can't find them at the store where I scooped the first two in the series. I suggest them to anyone looking for a good quick read.
In YOUR words, what is it about. I can go on and read the reviews but I enjoy hearing real world accounts.

2013 just started & it already been a crazy *** year out here, these are some of the unfortunate events that happened so far...

-my patna cousin accidentally shot & killed they homeboy at my patna house. he got arrested for murder(it got dropped to involuntary manslaughter) & my patna got locked up for tampering with evidence cause he cleaned up the blood while the other ****** was rushin bruh to the hospital. :smh:

-the next day 2 of my other patnas got jammed up in a country town down by macon wit bout half a p :smh:

-this weekend my other patna got locked up. he was gettin packs sent thru fedex & i guess they caught up to him & the folks at the house he was gettin em sent to gave em his info. 12 came to his apartment & arrested him. they searched his apartment & found more weed, bongs, hand scales, lb scales, stolen pistols & a sawed off. i hate to say it but i feel like he might as well get comfortable in that cell cause its no way he dont get some years :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
2013 just started & it already been a crazy *** year out here, these are some of the unfortunate events that happened so far...

-my patna cousin accidentally shot & killed they homeboy at my patna house. he got arrested for murder(it got dropped to involuntary manslaughter) & my patna got locked up for tampering with evidence cause he cleaned up the blood while the other ****** was rushin bruh to the hospital. :smh:

-the next day 2 of my other patnas got jammed up in a country town down by macon wit bout half a p :smh:

-this weekend my other patna got locked up. he was gettin packs sent thru fedex & i guess they caught up to him & the folks at the house he was gettin em sent to gave em his info. 12 came to his apartment & arrested him. they searched his apartment & found more weed, bongs, hand scales, lb scales, stolen pistols & a sawed off. i hate to say it but i feel like he might as well get comfortable in that cell cause its no way he dont get some years :smh: :smh:

Live that life and you gotta deal with the consequences, it's simple. Sucks about your boys cousin though :smh:

Why do y'all call trole 12 in GA? I always wondered :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom