the thread about nothing...

Im about to move back to Estero in a few weeks. Ive only seen it get to 40 there a few times. You could go to the beach 11 months out of the year.

estero is mad country but i still like it. my folks live off corkscrew in bella lago. almost moved down there before i had a kid. can't wait to go down there though. i just boat all day and get sunburnt.

yo, just talked to my fam on the gulf coast. (estero) they said it was gonna hit 40's for lows. :x
yea it's slowly approaching high 40s and there's suppose to be rain down here tomorrow :smh:

I see a lot of people getting sick after the cold front passes. Earlier this week it was in the mid 80s with 70%+ humidity

on another note, e cigs are great. been smoking a pack a day for a grip. straight up haven't smoked a port since i got my ecig. now i am grossed out by them. another plus is i can rip them in my mom's house when i am over and she's supporting me all the way. :lol: "as long as you aren't getting emphysema' she says, it killed all her grandparents and i'm bound to get it if i didn't quit. hell i still might but i'm reducing my chances by vaping.

E cigs are cool, but they don't give me the same "buzz" as a normal cig. Granted, I only tried it once or twice.

on another note, e cigs are great. been smoking a pack a day for a grip. straight up haven't smoked a port since i got my ecig. now i am grossed out by them. another plus is i can rip them in my mom's house when i am over and she's supporting me all the way. :lol: "as long as you aren't getting emphysema' she says, it killed all her grandparents and i'm bound to get it if i didn't quit. hell i still might but i'm reducing my chances by vaping.

E cigs are cool, but they don't give me the same "buzz" as a normal cig. Granted, I only tried it once or twice.

bro, i got this 36mg nic stuff. hits waaaaaay harder than a square. two rips off the e cig and i'm good. it's almost too much and i;ve smoked a pack of newports a day for 5 years. you can't get the store bought crap. it doesn't compare.

best rum ever. i always rock with it. get's you sauced and is cheap.

this is made for blacking out.

this is made for getting obnoxiously drunk yet not blacking out. 20 or so a 5th too.

it's a weird phenomenon with me. i've drank so much of this yet never blacked out. give me some svedka or something and i'm done real quick.
Hmmm will give this a shot. Do you drink it straight?

I still got like 3 handles of vodka and a 30 rack :lol:

Tennessee Honey does me dirty.... I've been known to finish a 5th of those by myself :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This chick I went to school with got tats and is trying to get to suicide chicks.
Ive ran across two pics of hers on tumblr.
And ive been wondering does she put em up herself or who . If I find the source I find the rest of em... :nerd:
Ive gone to the source , one the profile was deleted. The other one is a bootyblog so I guess it was submitted.

Last edited:
shoefreak must be hungry.

Let's hit up Casola's :nerd:

*googles*

:lol:

No carbs March papi
The more I see louis post . Im more certain I know dude in real life...HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT CASOLAS B....ONLY real ****** know about dattt.... :nerd:
@shoefreak- one cheese pizza won't hurt mami
@championboyz- If you really from Miami then you already know about Casola's. And naw I doubt you know me, I'm a lone wolf.

People in Miami don't know how to act when temperature fall below 70 :lol:
what do you expect, it's 52 ******g degrees right now!!! :x :x :smh:
I'm freezing right now
Its cold as a muggg and im from NY b. :x :x

Me and my girl got into it like 4 days ago, haven't talked since. Just gettin in from partying can't lie I'm slightly enjoying this "almost single" life. Probably just temporary bliss though.

bro, i got this 36mg nic stuff. hits waaaaaay harder than a square. two rips off the e cig and i'm good. it's almost too much and i;ve smoked a pack of newports a day for 5 years. you can't get the store bought crap. it doesn't compare.
What kind of e-cig is it? I smoke Newports and Camel Menthols. It may be time to try that out.

I say that as I'm about to sneak out and smoke :lol:

Im thinking about going to church/youth group with my boy and his girlfriend. Been messing with too many**** lately it would be nice a change of scenery.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of going to Downtown Fullerton for my bday with all my boys, I did Pasadena the past 2 years I think it's time to change it up

best rum ever. i always rock with it. get's you sauced and is cheap.

this is made for blacking out.

this is made for getting obnoxiously drunk yet not blacking out. 20 or so a 5th too.

it's a weird phenomenon with me. i've drank so much of this yet never blacked out. give me some svedka or something and i'm done real quick.

I stay with these. Everytime fam goes down to Jamaica and come back they bring tons. The white rum is a staple of the Jamaican household.

Slept Pretty good
What yall doing today?

Ima work then go sleep then watch something then play something then study

Back
Top Bottom