the thread about nothing...

[QUOTE name="beh235"]
Originally Posted by beh235 

Damn, I want a moco loco now :frown:
I love spam moco loco. Can't wait to get it in hawaii, I hope it's better than the stuff I get here
[/quote]

Hmmmm, I should try that.

If Jordan wore Reebok's...

This would be reeboktalk.com. Weeeiiiirrrrddd.

It wasnt Jordan himself it was the shoes. If he wore reeboks there would be no Michael Jordan. Which would then mean this wouldn't exist. His decision with Nike has effected all of our lives immensely. If it weren't for him I would have been done with my homework over an hour ago.

if you had a dream that none of your dreams came true and in real life none of your dreams come true, does that mean your dream came true?

if you had a dream that none of your dreams came true and in real life none of your dreams come true, does that mean your dream came true?

chill out b.
youre a penguin.
------------
one day.
one day i will go to 14st station.
and it will NOT smell like piss.
one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
I love your Cupcake Pirate Avy
It's from a clothing brand based out of Boston called Johnny Cupcakes. Check out his website and read his story.

http://www.johnnycupcakes.com/blog/
I was kidding. 
laugh.gif

I have the WuTang Cupcake shirt from a while ago and a few others. 

Last edited:
Here's some reddit AMA's about being blind

I couldnt imagine
mean.gif

I cannot stand Reddit's layout btw

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but why is he even on Reddit if he is blind? I imagine someone there has to read every post to him right? He cant be on it that often then who has the time for that? That is not a life I would like to live, thank goodness for having an able body. This is making me appreciate it so much right now.

Reddit sucks

It wasnt Jordan himself it was the shoes. If he wore reeboks there would be no Michael Jordan. Which would then mean this wouldn't exist. His decision with Nike has effected all of our lives immensely. If it weren't for him I would have been done with my homework over an hour ago.

You'll likely find more interesting things on the front page of reddit than you would on Niketalk on an average day. You can learn about a lot of things yo might never have an interest in. It's ask me anything posts can be quite interesting when they get certain famous people to participate or regular people from different walks of life or professions. Plus, their charity can be greatly admired. It's a cool site once you get used to the format. 

And read some of the links and you might not be so ignorant. There's text to speech software that can be used for the blind.

Last edited:
Whenever you post Big J I get this giant **** head vibe from you.

Like just grade A scum bag.

Last edited:
You'll likely find more interesting things on the front page of reddit than you would on Niketalk on an average day. You can learn about a lot of things yo might never have an interest in. It's ask me anything posts can be quite interesting when they get certain famous people to participate or regular people from different walks of life or professions. Plus, their charity can be greatly admired. It's a cool site once you get used to the format. 

And read some of the links and you might not be so ignorant. There's text to speech software that can be used for the blind.

I was kinda surprised how active one could be online being blind

and I see Big J Rustler strikes again :lol:

Originally Posted by Big J 33  

Back
Top Bottom