the thread about nothing...

The swag god does it again
pimp.gif

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...mself-022713?pk_campaign=facebook&pk_kwd=gesm

Story time. So today I learned that biches really ain't ****. My cousin was with a girl who had just gotten out of a bad relationship. With a kid by the dude  also. So they start seeing each other and she really doesn't have a place to go so my uncle and his wife let her stay free of rent, free babysitter and free food , for 4 months. She finally gets a place and everything looks good they work at the same spot so they see each other all the time. Stuff start getting serious so he decides to get a full time job/career. He's gone less than a month from that job to do the full time and then decides that he wants that job back so he can do two jobs at once and save up. He gets it back and he finds out on the first day back that two weeks after he left she had already started cheating on him with a coworker. What makes me mad is that they helped out this chick so much and she still pulls this off.

First of all, this was hard to read. It just ran together. You said chicks ain't spit, but I alread spotted red flags galore;

1.My cousin was with a girl who had just gotten out of a bad relationship

(how long out of that relationship was she? Yes, that's important)

2. With a kid by the dude.

(HUGE). Bad relationship + continuing connection = bad relationship still exists

3. So they start seeing each other and she really doesn't have a place to go so my uncle and his wife let her stay free of rent, free babysitter and free food , for 4 months

(What part of the game is this? It's nice to be kind, but if this is a new gf. No. She grown enough to have kids, she gotta provide for them.)

4. they work at the same spot so they see each other all the time = certain death.

Seeing each other ALL the time. Nah b. 6 months tops and that's it. Too much time together.

Granted she got her own place which is good, but all that for 4 months, that's a lot especially if the kid isn't his. Just my pov tho.

Last edited:
Story time. So today I learned that biches really ain't ****. My cousin was with a girl who had just gotten out of a bad relationship. With a kid by the dude  also. So they start seeing each other and she really doesn't have a place to go so my uncle and his wife let her stay free of rent, free babysitter and free food , for 4 months. She finally gets a place and everything looks good they work at the same spot so they see each other all the time. Stuff start getting serious so he decides to get a full time job/career. He's gone less than a month from that job to do the full time and then decides that he wants that job back so he can do two jobs at once and save up. He gets it back and he finds out on the first day back that two weeks after he left she had already started cheating on him with a coworker. What makes me mad is that they helped out this chick so much and she still pulls this off.
First of all, this was hard to read. It just ran together. You said chicks ain't spit, but I alread spotted red flags galore;

1.My cousin was with a girl who had just gotten out of a bad relationship

(how long out of that relationship was she? Yes, that's important)

2. With a kid by the dude.

(HUGE). Bad relationship + continuing connection = bad relationship still exists

3. So they start seeing each other and she really doesn't have a place to go so my uncle and his wife let her stay free of rent, free babysitter and free food , for 4 months

(What part of the game is this? It's nice to be kind, but if this is a new gf. No. She grown enough to have kids, she gotta provide for them.)

4. they work at the same spot so they see each other all the time = certain death.

Seeing each other ALL the time. Nah b. 6 months tops and that's it. Too much time together.

Granted she got her own place which is good, but all that for 4 months, that's a lot especially if the kid isn't his. Just my pov tho.
It was a run on sentence, I was typing between work 

1. Just out the relationship , we all told him it was a bad decision 

3. They were being super nice , also bad move but hey felt bad for her cause not even her mom wanted her cause the stepdad said that he wasn't gonna be providing for a kid that wasn't his.

We tried talking my cousin out of it but he wouldn't listen and we just let it go, cause he was gonna start hating us for trying to ruin his relationship. We figured that he as gonna have to learn on his own

Last edited:
It was a run on sentence, I was typing between work 
1. Just out the relationship , we all told him it was a bad decision 
3. They were being super nice , also bad move but hey felt bad for her cause not even her mom wanted her cause the stepdad said that he wasn't gonna be providing for a kid that wasn't his.
We tried talking my cousin out of it but he wouldn't listen and we just let it go, cause he was gonna start hating us for trying to ruin his relationship. We figured that he as gonna have to learn on his own

Ah ok, I got you. Some people have to learn the hard way.

How would you describe the sun to someone who can't see?
a star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat

how can you tell if a bag of sour patch kids are fresh? where you at big j? :nerd:

Last edited:
popping some Korbel in work for reaching our goal of getting 2000 billing records out. I love this job 

just punch him in the eye ..tell him those things you see are called stars and the sun is one them

:pimp: where my prize at?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom