the thread about nothing...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...mdkdflhjiclaoiiifmheknpccalb/related?hl=en-US

Google Chrome Add-On Goodness

I paid 1600 for February when I moved in on February 15. The 1600 included first months rent with the security deposit.

and 1100 is my monthly rent.
But if I moved in on the 15 and paid 1100 for first months rent, according to tge prorated crap id pay another 1100 plus 550 for February? Wth did I pay 1100 for on the 15th??

I should only have to pay 550 this month and then 1100 starting April right guys?
what's your security deposit?

maybe they wanted one month security deposit?

1600-1100=500

500=first months rent?

yeah, why you guys gotta be so MEAN

once upon a time, i used to think babies were made from rice

please hold all questions/comments. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Story time. So today I learned that biches really ain't ****. My cousin was with a girl who had just gotten out of a bad relationship. With a kid by the dude  also. So they start seeing each other and she really doesn't have a place to go so my uncle and his wife let her stay free of rent, free babysitter and free food , for 4 months. She finally gets a place and everything looks good they work at the same spot so they see each other all the time. Stuff start getting serious so he decides to get a full time job/career. He's gone less than a month from that job to do the full time and then decides that he wants that job back so he can do two jobs at once and save up. He gets it back and he finds out on the first day back that two weeks after he left she had already started cheating on him with a coworker. What makes me mad is that they helped out this chick so much and she still pulls this off.

Back
Top Bottom