the thread about nothing...

Can someone explain prorated rent to me and how much I owe on the first? :/

I moved into a new place on the 15th of February and paid 1600. 1100 first months rent and 500 security deposit.
So how does this prorated stuff work?

Please help:/

I moved into a new place on the 15th of February and paid 1600. 1100 first months rent and 500 security deposit.

Quoting again cuz my question would be the last reply on a page :lol:

damb my ankle gives out sometimes for no reason

just got out of my bed and did the stanky leg :lol:

Just watched American Psycho for the first time. (Late pass)

The ending flew over my head. I'm assuming it was all in his head.

Last edited:

Why would you not ask your landlord how it works? It's not good to sign a lease blindly like that...

Last edited:
Why would you not ask your landlord how it works? It's not good to sign a lease blindly like that...
I'm gonna tomorrow.
But I know niktetalk has some knowledgeable people so I figured id ask so I have an idea before I go to the landlord

nothing like staring at the sky after a good skate session 
nthat.gif

Yall ever try looking for a song for about 2 or 3 years then it pops outa nowhere and it makes you cry cuz your happy n ****?

I'd like that feeling

I'm gonna tomorrow.
But I know niktetalk has some knowledgeable people so I figured id ask so I have an idea before I go to the landlord

basically since you moved in during the calendar month, you paid a percentage of that months rent equal to the number of days youre there for that month.

you paid 1100 for first months rent only? or feb + march? because if its for feb, and you moved in halfway through the month, your regular monthly rent is 2200?

Finally downloaded Spotify, rather impressed with it..

Gotta get a new phone, I swear this Photon is a ******ed kid in a calculus class. :smh: Wasn't planning on upgrading until the GS 4 came out but I'm just gonna grab a 3 next week I guess.

I'm gonna tomorrow.

basically since you moved in during the calendar month, you paid a percentage of that months rent equal to the number of days youre there for that month.

you paid 1100 for first months rent only? or feb + march? because if its for feb, and you moved in halfway through the month, your regular monthly rent is 2200?

that's what i was thinking. unless the $1100 includes march, which would make his monthly rent around $750ish.

that's what i was thinking. unless the $1100 includes march, which would make his monthly rent around $750ish.

yeah, if that was the case id want to know what hood hes livin in :lol:

the other possibility is that his rent is 1100 and he paid for the first full calendar month (march), and also paid half for feb but didnt mention it...?

I'm gonna tomorrow.

prorated = proportional rate, essentially

take the monthly due, divide it by 30, multiply that by the days remaining in the month. 

done. 

I'm gonna tomorrow.

prorated = proportional rate, essentially

take the monthly due, divide it by 30, multiply that by the days remaining in the month. 

done. 

yeah, i know. but there's information missing. so i'm just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom