the thread about nothing...

^ I can't drink milk either :smh:

And I rarely get sick, ever...usually once a year or two. And now is one of those times. It sucks.

I honestly haven't had a glass of milk in probably 6+ years 
laugh.gif

this guy from my class texts me his grade on the test and asks what i get at like 4 today. i decided not too respond and right now 5 hours later dude sends a questions mark :lol:

what kinda weird buffoonery is dis

this guy from my class texts me his grade on the test and asks what i get at like 4 today. i decided not too respond and right now 5 hours later dude sends a questions mark :lol:

what kinda weird buffoonery is dis

Why didn't you text him back?

Your making things awkward for him.

i didnt know my grade yet and then i forgot.

but would do the same thing? its not like hes a friend just some guy in my class.

milk is trash, i hate it.

homey relapsed today after 8 months. feels bad man. he already met with a counselor today though. i'm glad he did that.

So I went down to my school to get these signatures to drop my classes and neither the professor or department head were there today :smh: straight up trolled me
why didn't you leave it in their mailbox? and then send them an email to make it personal. 

I'm going tomorrow to get both of their signatures then drop it off in the department heads mailbox then pick it up when its signed and turn it in. I asked what's the usual outcome with this situation and they said it depends on the reason so wish me luck guys

Went on a hike with my dog today to clear my head
love to walk during the summer, those trails 
pimp.gif

Ya i love hiking also, this one isn't long only 15 minutes up but its pretty much straight up no level paths

Back
Top Bottom