the thread about nothing...

I paid 1600 for February when I moved in on February 15. The 1600 included first months rent with the security deposit.

and 1100 is my monthly rent.
But if I moved in on the 15 and paid 1100 for first months rent, according to tge prorated crap id pay another 1100 plus 550 for February? Wth did I pay 1100 for on the 15th??

I should only have to pay 550 this month and then 1100 starting April right guys?

Finally downloaded Spotify, rather impressed with it..

Gotta get a new phone, I swear this Photon is a ******ed kid in a calculus class. :smh: Wasn't planning on upgrading until the GS 4 came out but I'm just gonna grab a 3 next week I guess.

you should just wait, the s4 will be announced on 3/14 and the release should be right after

Last edited:
I had the photon, my condolences

the phone?

I loved mine, until I dropped it, now I have this trash *** iPhone. I cant stand it, and I have plenty of other Apple products (Macbook, iPad), and the iPhone is more trash than both of them. Now that I think about it, the iPad is pretty trash too. I ended up giving it to my dad and buying myself a Kindle Fire.

/end pointless rant

the phone?

I loved mine, until I dropped it, now I have this trash *** iPhone. I cant stand it, and I have plenty of other Apple products (Macbook, iPad), and the iPhone is more trash than both of them. Now that I think about it, the iPad is pretty trash too. I ended up giving it to my dad and buying myself a Kindle Fire.

/end pointless rant
Yup I hated that phone. Maybe I messed mine up but it crashed on me all the time. Now I have the Galaxy Nexus and I love it.

Scammers got my Grandma for $2000, be sure to warn your grandparents about people calling asking for money for "family emergencies". They told her it was for her nephew and that they would pay it back. She let them come to her house to get it. Now they know where she lives and she lives alone
mean.gif

Last edited:

the phone?

/end pointless rant
Yup I hated that phone. Maybe I messed mine up but it crashed on me all the time. Now I have the Galaxy Nexus and I love it.
[rule]Scammers got my Grandma for $2000, be sure to warn your grandparents about people calling asking for money for "family emergencies". They told her it was for her nephew and that they would pay it back. She let them come to her house to get it. Now they know where she lives and she lives alone:smh:

Really? Is that phone really that bad? You would think it was the second coming the way people buy it. The size of the phone alone turns me off. but that's me, meh.

[rule]Scammers got my Grandma for $2000, be sure to warn your grandparents about people calling asking for money for "family emergencies". They told her it was for her nephew and that they would pay it back. She let them come to her house to get it. Now they know where she lives and she lives alone:smh:
Yeah this phone blows, I've had it since last January and loved it up until maybe December when it started slowing down and restarting, etc., etc. It'll probably work fine after i factory reset it but I don't reeeeally want to do that. Solarius, you can have mine :lol:

And I knew about that announcement, I'm trying to thug it out but dammit this is ridiculous. If my phone dies, which happens often, it takes anywhere from an hour to 6 hours for it to catch up with texts and letting me call out :smh:

I noticed that I tilt my head to the side a lot while I pay attention to what I'm reading or listening to someone speak. Sort of like a dog. I wonder if it's because my head it too big. I know I can't be alone on this...

I never really read ingredients but um Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking????

and Crushed Red Peppers treated with Radiation??

still gonna use them but damb

Last edited:
Young librarian on campus is wearing a skin tight short dress and cowboy boots :wow:

Just left to class, no pics :smh:

I have failed my TAN bruhs

Last edited:
http://www.vice.com/read/north-korea-has-a-friend-in-dennis-rodman

Earlier today former Chicago Bulls superstar Dennis Rodman presided over a mixed-match basketball game in Pyongyang alongside Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un. The teams consisted of VICE correspondent Ryan Duffy; Moose Weekes, Buckets Blakes, and Bull Bullard of the Harlem Globetrotters; and North Korea's "Dream Team," all of whom played their hearts out in what we have termed a "basketball diplomacy" mission. Following the game, Rodman gave a stirring speech that extended an olive branch to the Hermit Kingdom. The VICE crew is currently having a reception at the Supreme Leader's house, and Duffy has invited Kim Jung-un to America and to tour the VICE offices. There isn't much more to say other than that because our jaws are still on the floor. So while we pick them up and get more info from our team, enjoy these photos of the game. You can watch the highlights on VICE, our new HBO series that premieres April 5.

Last edited:
I'm gonna tomorrow.

But I know niktetalk has some knowledgeable people so I figured id ask so I have an idea before I go to the landlord

basically since you moved in during the calendar month, you paid a percentage of that months rent equal to the number of days youre there for that month.

you paid 1100 for first months rent only? or feb + march? because if its for feb, and you moved in halfway through the month, your regular monthly rent is 2200?

that's what i was thinking. unless the $1100 includes march, which would make his monthly rent around $750ish.
prorated = proportional rate, essentially

take the monthly due, divide it by 30, multiply that by the days remaining in the month. 

done. 
yeah, i know. but there's information missing. so i'm just guessing.
sorry not directed at you, at the bro with the question about his rent. haha 

Back
Top Bottom