the thread about nothing...

-loving my new car stero, its like i dont want to leave my car. Usb hard drive reader ftw.

-I hate my area's radio. Not enough diversity. I miss ny radio. Ny radio was getting repetitive but ill take it over what the dmv has. I actually miss a random funk flex rant.

-creepy/wired story. Cleaning the bathroom of a plane(the pecies part). So something is stuck inside because nothing is comming out. So I throw on the long gloves and put my ARM in the tank and start to feel around. I start yanking on something and I'm trying to feel what it is. All of a sudden, it yanks back. Scared the crap out of me, so i pull my ARM out. Go in side the plane to see what's going on. Turns out there was a dude taking a #1 & #2 @ the same time and i was yanking on his #1.

No ******g way!!!! :x :wow: :lol:

I would've went home for the day after that.

W T F?! Yooooooo, put that in the weird work stories thread :rofl:

Quick advice guys, eBay related. Sold a few of the same items on eBay and for whatever reason one person received theirs a week later than everyone else. Sent me a message about leaving a negative feedback or whatever so I figured don't wake a sleeping dragon and ignored it. Then a month later the same person left me a neutral. So its been a little over 60 days since the transaction and I just want to send this person a saying:

"Thank you verryyyyyyyy much for the neutral feedback a month after you threatened me with a negative feedback. Everyone else received their item on time and I shipped them all exact same way as I did yours. Sorry for the delay. Hope to never do business again
smile.gif
cheers!"

What's the worst that can happen if this person reports me? Is there anything even in my message that can get me in trouble?
unlikely. transaction completed, buyer received item. 

i'd clarify your neutral feedback with response on your own page though. 

it happens. i've been told a buyer has reported me on several occasions and nothing has happened. 

-creepy/wired story. Cleaning the bathroom of a plane(the pecies part). So something is stuck inside because nothing is comming out. So I throw on the long gloves and put my ARM in the tank and start to feel around. I start yanking on something and I'm trying to feel what it is. All of a sudden, it yanks back. Scared the crap out of me, so i pull my ARM out. Go in side the plane to see what's going on. Turns out there was a dude taking a #1 & #2 @ the same time and i was yanking on his #1.
roll.gif

Quick advice guys, eBay related. Sold a few of the same items on eBay and for whatever reason one person received theirs a week later than everyone else. Sent me a message about leaving a negative feedback or whatever so I figured don't wake a sleeping dragon and ignored it. Then a month later the same person left me a neutral. So its been a little over 60 days since the transaction and I just want to send this person a saying:

"Thank you verryyyyyyyy much for the neutral feedback a month after you threatened me with a negative feedback. Everyone else received their item on time and I shipped them all exact same way as I did yours. Sorry for the delay. Hope to never do business again
smile.gif
cheers!"

What's the worst that can happen if this person reports me? Is there anything even in my message that can get me in trouble?
don't try to come off sarcastic. just apologize for what happened and emphasize that it had nothing to do with the day you shipped it. thank him. end of story

Midterm in 15min.

gl tanmb

I've gone tanning 3 days in a row now...... and I'm finally sunburnt 
smokin.gif

in another day or two I'll be black 
happy.gif

Sorry, bro it.....it dont quite work like that.
well bronzed/black/tanned same thing 
laugh.gif

don't over tan man...you going to be looking like an old leather football in your 40s :x
Dog, I'm Asian. My skin is gonna be pristine till the day I die

For my comp sci class we have a test during lab time and I sit in da front of class and I look up the answers online but I do it fast so no snitch behind me sees and I ended up with 15.5 :frown:
Next time ima take my time and if anyone decides to say something nas.gif

For my comp sci class we have a test during lab time and I sit in da front of class and I look up the answers online but I do it fast so no snitch behind me sees and I ended up with 15.5
frown.gif

Next time ima take my time and if anyone decides to say something nas.gif
need a study buddy? 
embarassed.gif

Midterm in 15min.
gl tanmb
smokin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
don't over tan man...you going to be looking like an old leather football in your 40s
sick.gif
apparently you've confused the word 'pristine' with something else.

unless, nothing has ever touched your skin.

Midterm in 15min.

gl tanmb
smokin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

don't over tan man...you going to be looking like an old leather football in your 40s :x

Correct me plz

I meant like my skin will be in excellent condition. You know like when you look at used car ads and they describe it as pristine? I think I've even seen NTers use it to describe their shoes in the b/s forum.

Let me rephrase.

My skin will be in its original condition; unspoiled, or clean and fresh as if new; spotless, when I die

Last edited by a moderator:
Midterm in 15min.

gl tanmb
smokin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Correct me plz

I meant like my skin will be in excellent condition. You know like when you look at used car ads and they describe it as pristine? I think I've even seen NTers use it to describe their shoes in the b/s forum

thats how i feel about my face.

Tanning definitely keeps my acne under control, and keeps the skin nice and tight :D

Correct me plz

I meant like my skin will be in excellent condition. You know like when you look at used car ads and they describe it as pristine? I think I've even seen NTers use it to describe their shoes in the b/s forum.

Let me rephrase.

My skin will be in its original condition; unspoiled, or clean and fresh as if new; spotless, when I die
wait, wut?

it can't be original if you've done something like tanning. have you ever fell off a bike as a kid? scrapped your knee? 

Last edited:
I always knew girls were catty but $***. I'm in a class with almost 40 women and I've never seen so much hate in my life. These girls stay taking shots at each other. :lol:

Random - one chick decided to invite herself to lunch with me. :smh: Gets in my car and start talking about how she wishes she was a dude so she could smash girls and not catch feelings. Yesterday she was saying N_ ain't S_. Today I told her she needs to let that hurt go and get over it. I know I came across like an ******* but I'm not the shoulder to cry on. Go vent in your own car. :lol:

I always knew girls were catty but $***. I'm in a class with almost 40 women and I've never seen so much hate in my life. These girls stay taking shots at each other. :lol:

Random - one chick decided to invite herself to lunch with me. :smh: Gets in my car and start talking about how she wishes she was a dude so she could smash girls and not catch feelings. Yesterday she was saying N_ ain't S_. Today I told her she needs to let that hurt go and get over it. I know I came across like an ******* but I'm not the shoulder to cry on. Go vent in your own car. :lol:

ive wanted to take a sociology class or a womens studies class in queens college just so it can be a 1 vs many debates about stuff. would have so much fun trollin on the feminists :smokin

What kinda class is this?

suprisingly I didnt see this in my classes dominated by females. My one shot to simp my way to da yambs :smh:

oh and silly me...pics?

Last edited:

If I was on my comp is give you the clapping gif. You gotta keep it real with these broads. Eff their feelings, she set her own self up.

Back
Top Bottom