the thread about nothing...

ive wanted to take a sociology class or a womens studies class in queens college just so it can be a 1 vs many debates about stuff. would have so much fun trollin on the feminists :smokin

What kinda class is this?

suprisingly I didnt see this in my classes dominated by females. My one shot to simp my way to da yambs :smh:

oh and silly me...pics?

I'm in a LPN(Nursing) program. Started in December. I knew the class would have more female than guys but the ratio is crazy. The program started out with about 50 students, a few failed the last section and the number dropped to maybe 42 or 45. Of that total, I'm 1 of 3 guys. And the ONLY straight guy. It took away for me to realize the other 2 dudes were ayo. I got one girl I'm real cool with but ain't checking for her like that.

I always knew girls were catty but $***. I'm in a class with almost 40 women and I've never seen so much hate in my life. These girls stay taking shots at each other. :lol:

Random - one chick decided to invite herself to lunch with me. :smh: Gets in my car and start talking about how she wishes she was a dude so she could smash girls and not catch feelings. Yesterday she was saying N_ ain't S_. Today I told her she needs to let that hurt go and get over it. I know I came across like an ******* but I'm not the shoulder to cry on. Go vent in your own car. :lol:

If I was on my comp is give you the clapping gif. You gotta keep it real with these broads. Eff their feelings, she set her own self up.

:lol: My I ain't trying to console these girls. You could tell she was trying to get a male's input. Her dude basically told her that he found a new chick and to stop crying. She said dude should've gave her the option and not lead her on for a whole year.

welcome back eyedea. youre always good for a laugh
roll.gif

Not to sound sexist, BUT I hate when females commentate NBA games. It bugs me for some reason. 
tired.gif

Anyways, Curry is beasting right now.

For my comp sci class we have a test during lab time and I sit in da front of class and I look up the answers online but I do it fast so no snitch behind me sees and I ended up with 15.5 :frown:

Next time ima take my time and if anyone decides to say something nas.gif
need a study buddy? 
embarassed.gif

boutta start studyin for accounting? what u know bout cookin them books papi

I always knew girls were catty but $***. I'm in a class with almost 40 women and I've never seen so much hate in my life. These girls stay taking shots at each other. :lol:

Random - one chick decided to invite herself to lunch with me. :smh: Gets in my car and start talking about how she wishes she was a dude so she could smash girls and not catch feelings. Yesterday she was saying N_ ain't S_. Today I told her she needs to let that hurt go and get over it. I know I came across like an ******* but I'm not the shoulder to cry on. Go vent in your own car. :lol:

should put her hand on it

should put her hand on it

Did that once and failed the program cause I was more concerned with trying to smash the classmates. Not s***ing where I eat anymore.

For my comp sci class we have a test during lab time and I sit in da front of class and I look up the answers online but I do it fast so no snitch behind me sees and I ended up with 15.5 :frown:
Next time ima take my time and if anyone decides to say something nas.gif
:rofl:

Almost forgot how funny How I Met Your Mother is.

I don't know why I just noticed it but reading this thread title aloud I don't know why the first page of this thread wasn't heavy with the Seinfeld references :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom