the thread about nothing...

i didnt know my grade yet and then i forgot.

but would do the same thing? its not like hes a friend just some guy in my class.
Why does he have your #?
Just tell him to stop asking.
made a study group like you suggested brah. And he's part of it
Oh haha. Make sure you only ask ppl to be in your study group if you would actually hang out with them. Assuming, that they're serious about the class, want to pass, etc.

100x100px-LS-3617bdcf_camron-u-know-this1.jpeg

whos avy was this originally?
nerd.gif
famenycity1 ?

and beh235, i am pretty sure plenty kids had their own ideas of where babies came from. 
tongue.gif

:lol: Blind people dont know what yellow or orange is.

Get a tennis ball and set that **** onfire...place it in their hand
:frown: rip

The sacrifices of knowledge

The sun is way bigger than that doe.

Thats just a tennis ball on fire.

Just tell them imagine what youre feeling being a million times bigger...I'd think the 3rd degree burns would give them a clear picture doe

This brings about the question of how aware they are of their surroundings. Can blind people understand "1 million times bigger"?

I need to find some blind people.

i saw helped some blind guy at school. i wonder how they navigate. they cross streets and everything :wow:

i saw helped some blind guy at school. i wonder how they navigate. they cross streets and everything :wow:
Throughout campus and even on sidewalks and crosswalks on campus, there should be these yellow plastic strips. Blind people use those yellow strips to follow the path and figure out where they're going.

Filed my taxes today then got a call saying its been denied. Apparently my ss# has already been used this year to file taxes. Its 1 of 2 things, either someone made a huge mistake or ive been a victim of identity theft. FML. 

mean.gif

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

frown.gif

Filed my taxes today then got a call saying its been denied. Apparently my ss# has already been used this year to file taxes. Its 1 of 2 things, either someone made a huge mistake or ive been a victim of identity theft. FML. 

mean.gif

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

frown.gif
sick.gif

good luck

I wonder how many people never got the opportunity to post a pic on Facebook of their cars speedometer going 100mph.

This whole taxes situation is messed up, been waiting for a while. I've called the bank and the lady who did my taxes, I'm going to call the IRS tomorrow. Will that do anything besides make me mad?

Mr. West at it again I see. Woooooooo :lol:
:nerd:

At the time I posted that, I had read he was on stage hating on Jay's collab with Timberlake. He also was talking slick about artists getting $ from corporations to promote product (ahem, Beyonce and Pepsi)

and beh235, i am pretty sure plenty kids had their own ideas of where babies came from. 
tongue.gif

:lol:. I used to think a watermelon could really grow in your stomach if you ate the seeds. Smh.

Damn, I want a moco loco now :frown:

Back
Top Bottom