the thread about nothing...

You'll likely find more interesting things on the front page of reddit than you would on Niketalk on an average day. You can learn about a lot of things yo might never have an interest in. It's ask me anything posts can be quite interesting when they get certain famous people to participate or regular people from different walks of life or professions. Plus, their charity can be greatly admired. It's a cool site once you get used to the format. 

And read some of the links and you might not be so ignorant. There's text to speech software that can be used for the blind.
I did read the links, thats what lead to the second part of my post. Thanks for answering my question though. The horrible format is enough to keep me away from Reddit, same goes for BX and 4chan, its that big of a deal. 

Niketalk is my favorite website, and I doubt that will change. I've never gotten bored with coming here.

Listening to Robin Thicke.

My sweatpants will never be the same. :wow:

tumblr_inline_mfpzjgJhh51rq82fy.gif

but :x
-----------

:lol:
-------------

dogs are still & will forever be :x
but this
tumblr_miw14a4Sxk1qegjm2o1_500.jpg

aint half bad

Last edited:
I assume people took offense to my ignorant comment, when I only said that because Antidope said himself "sorry for my ignorance". It's not meant to be an insult, simply a fact. If he's ignorant about it, then I suggested reading some of the responses and that might help him understand. 

We're all ignorant about a great deal of things, that isn't an insult. To be willfully ignorant is another matter entirely. I'm ignorant about entire fields of study that I haven't explored or about cultures I don't know about.

And scum bag? Hardly. There's a difference between making sarcastic posts in the Sports forum (where I'm sure MMG's sensitivity comes from) and actually being a bad person. Just because I might comment about Rob's Zooey fascination or wrestling gif usage, or find bowel movement discussion to be wasteful (no pun intended) in here, doesn't mean I'm a **** head. It doesn't mean I dislike them either... I like rob, rck, etc. 

Last edited:
Niketalk is my favorite website, and I doubt that will change. I've never gotten bored with coming here.
I got used to reddit because it's easy to follow once I'm used to it. Plus once I realized I could close an entire section of comments if I clicked the little icon next to the persons name, that made things easier. I do feel the same about 4chan, though.

Nah there's no sensitivity here, it's the Internet.

It's all an act and persona.

I just get that vibe from your post. :lol: nothing more nothing less.

The chick who does my dreads is from New Orleans, her mom just walk in here and have me the Mardi Gras bead equivalent of Jay-z's big *** Cuban link. :wow:

big j just seems like the type of dude that acts like himself, whether he's on the internet or not..

unlike most guys that get on the internet and act completely different than how they are in real life.

Me: I wish there was an app to find girl scouts. Co-worker's face changes. Me: what? Coworker: Did you hear yourself? Me: starts to repeat sentence to realize how pedo it sounded. Laugh of the night.

Regretted it but i Bounced have class with her Monday tho.

what you should do next time is walk a few feet away from the building, and just unexpectedly run into her as if you were coming from somewhere else

i mean, its better than waiting outside and making it obvious you're waiting for her..depending on what stage you guys are at

Back
Top Bottom