the thread about nothing...

Regretted it but i Bounced have class with her Monday tho.

what you should do next time is walk a few feet away from the building, and just unexpectedly run into her as if you were coming from somewhere else

i mean, its better than waiting outside and making it obvious you're waiting for her..depending on what stage you guys are at
We had a test and I tried to stall but she was too damn slow so I just left and I waited outside for like 20 min and she still wasnt done so I left.
I first saw her in the library early this week and we studied a lil bit together and today before class we studied for about an hour so I dont know her too well.

We had a test and I tried to stall but she was too damn slow so I just left and I waited outside for like 20 min and she still wasnt done so I left.
I first saw her in the library early this week and we studied a lil bit together and today before class we studied for about an hour so I dont know her too well.

she sounds stupid, let her go.

Pics of oregons warm ups :nerd:

son...make another move come monday :smokin

series & sequences midterm in 7 hours.

in lighter news, spring break begins in a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom