the thread about nothing...

Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 
i drink tea on a daily basis. especially after meals to help digest food. these are my 2 choices.

stylehive.com.jpg

tumblr_lgw8xqEURj1qzamumo1_400.jpg

21 as of today!
smokin.gif
Happy Birthday Sir
Sooooo have any of yall bounced at bars/clubs before???

My buddy who is a bouncer at the bar I was at last night, were chopping it up, and apparently he told the owner bout me and hit me up today and offered me to bounce.............

I'm not sure I'm about that life 
ohwell.gif
 pay is good. And yall know I'm about that Late Night life style 
laugh.gif
 so it fits and maybe it'd cut my drinking if I start working nights? 

I'm so conflicted.... they need an answer like right now 
nerd.gif

EDIT: my OG post looked like it was written by an 8 year old..... its damn hard to be on NT while trying to pay attention to these lectures 
mean.gif
Try it out and see if you like it. Might be a good way to pull some yambs too

21 as of today!
smokin.gif
Happy Birthday Sir
Sooooo have any of yall bounced at bars/clubs before???

My buddy who is a bouncer at the bar I was at last night, were chopping it up, and apparently he told the owner bout me and hit me up today and offered me to bounce.............

I'm not sure I'm about that life 
ohwell.gif
 pay is good. And yall know I'm about that Late Night life style 
laugh.gif
 so it fits and maybe it'd cut my drinking if I start working nights? 

I'm so conflicted.... they need an answer like right now 
nerd.gif

EDIT: my OG post looked like it was written by an 8 year old..... its damn hard to be on NT while trying to pay attention to these lectures 
mean.gif
Try it out and see if you like it. Might be a good way to pull some yambs too
that was one of the main selling points my boy was using 
laugh.gif

Tears.

Running>>>>Most therapeutic thing every! I swear I didn't want to get off the treadmill. :smokin
that feeling........ I never get

word only time i feel like that is when im biking and spotting yambs
Biking is always good till you run into those people who don't know that they are supposed to stay on one side of the trail and not zigzag. 

thats why this happened to me

Biking is always good till you run into those people who don't know that they are supposed to stay on one side of the trail and not zigzag. 

:rofl: it wasnt THAT BAD. this happened 9 months after the first break.

i know ive posted this a few times on nt general so yea

Last edited:
roll.gif
it wasnt THAT BAD. this happened 9 months after the first break.

sick.gif
 Put that in a spoiler

:rofl: it wasnt THAT BAD. this happened 9 months after the first break.

:x  Put that in a spoiler

Your arm looks like a banana :x

Last edited:
Tears.

Running>>>>Most therapeutic thing every! I swear I didn't want to get off the treadmill.
smokin.gif
that feeling........ I never get

I cringed
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom