the thread about nothing...

Tears.

Hahahaa this has me laughing...I think of those whose majors are art and philosophy :lol:

Tears.

Running>>>>Most therapeutic thing every! I swear I didn't want to get off the treadmill.
smokin.gif
that feeling........ I never get

word only time i feel like that is when im biking and spotting yambs
Biking is always good till you run into those people who don't know that they are supposed to stay on one side of the trail and not zigzag. 
thats why this happened to me
I cringed
sick.gif
I might be one of those bikers
mean.gif

frown.gif

They said this is supposed to be some new haircut, called "Roof Gone Fade" 
roll.gif

Description: Setting it off for the deuce 13... The newest hair style that will set trends in the hip hop/rap community! Ask your barber for a "CEILING MISSING" or a "ROOF GONE"...

This has to be a joke!

Last edited:
Yo, the Google Glass though!!! Imagine leaving them in someone's room and telling them to record. :nerd: Perverted. I hope they come down on that price though. I'm interested in seeing what else they can and will do. Possible game changer.

Yo, the Google Glass though!!! Imagine leaving them in someone's room and telling them to record.
nerd.gif
Perverted. I hope they come down on that price though. I'm interested in seeing what else they can and will do. Possible game changer.
I can use a pair for work
pimp.gif

Yo, the Google Glass though!!! Imagine leaving them in someone's room and telling them to record. :nerd: Perverted. I hope they come down on that price though. I'm interested in seeing what else they can and will do. Possible game changer.

All it's going to take is for someone to figure out how to re-frame them.

"Nah, these are regular glasses..."

*The first scene in VHS happens*

you guys didnt go through 3 surgeries for that and countless hours of physical therapy. wimps
all the bad wrecks/accidents ive been in- and only have broken one bone in my life (my nose)
i was born with a hole in my heart so being sickly was my norm.
damn to that pic of your arm and I was born with a hole in my heart too. didn't close completely 'til I was like 12.
I was born with a hole in my heart too. 
eek.gif

you guys didnt go through 3 surgeries for that and countless hours of physical therapy. wimps

all the bad wrecks/accidents ive been in- and only have broken one bone in my life (my nose)

i was born with a hole in my heart so being sickly was my norm.
damn to that pic of your arm and I was born with a hole in my heart too. didn't close completely 'til I was like 12.
I was born with a hole in my heart too. :wow:

we bros now

There is a "person" standing in the lobby of my office building and I really don't know what gender it is.

Can't believe this happened at a local high school. :smh:

My youngest sister is forced to go there next school year because the district doesn't allow students to pick
their own high school anymore.

Last edited:
complete stoner moment here but it's still weird to me that theres high schools that are completely enclosed, one big ash building with about 4 stories, plus some places with metal detectors at entrances daily

my HS was completely open, some stairs but only 2 stories, lots of windows in every room. Cali I guess
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom