the thread about nothing...

Shout outs to moomoopanda whom I gave two of my shot glasses
I've used them twice already.
pimp.gif

And everytime, people are like.. "why do you have kings shot glasses...."
laugh.gif
 last night was actually my first time using them 

^ that spider with wings just made my skin crawl..

I just ate McDonald for lunch...I'm not proud :\

I just ate McDonald for lunch...I'm not proud
ohwell.gif
I got class till 3 and then have work at 4........ takes 30 minutes for me to get to work. Not sure if I'll even have time to eat today.

Skipping breakfast everyday is finally gonna bite me in the *** 
frown.gif

Brehs these bags under my eyes makes it look like I'm strung out and have also been punched for being strung out.

What do I do to combat this? I drink a lot of water, I thought that was supposed to help, but it's done nada.

Sooooo have any of yall bounced at bars/clubs before???

My buddy who is a bouncer at the bar I was at last night, were chopping it up, and apparently he told the owner bout me and hit me up today and offered me to bounce.............

I'm not sure I'm about that life 
ohwell.gif
 pay is good. And yall know I'm about that Late Night life style 
laugh.gif
 so it fits and maybe it'd cut my drinking if I start working nights? 

I'm so conflicted.... they need an answer like right now 
nerd.gif

EDIT: my OG post looked like it was written by an 8 year old..... its damn hard to be on NT while trying to pay attention to these lectures 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooo have any of yall bounced at bars/clubs before???

My buddy who is a bouncer at the bar I was at last night, were chopping it up, and apparently he told the owner bout me and hit me up today and offered me to bounce.............

I'm not sure I'm about that life 
ohwell.gif

pay is good. And yall know I'm about that Late Night life style 
laugh.gif

so it fits and maybe it'd cut my drinking if I start working nights? 

I'm so conflicted.... they need an answer like right now 
nerd.gif

EDIT: my OG post looked like it was written by an 8 year old..... its damn hard to be on NT while trying to pay attention to these lectures 
mean.gif
do it. dap me up and let me cut the line w/ no cover in front of all the birds as i diddy bop inside :smokin

Brehs these bags under my eyes makes it look like I'm strung out and have also been punched for being strung out.

What do I do to combat this? I drink a lot of water, I thought that was supposed to help, but it's done nada.
do you get 7-9 hours of sleep every night bruh bruh? Try massaging the bags with ice cubes every morning.

Water is suppose to help out, or use some type of facial cream to help out. I use coco butter under my eyes before going to sleep at night. 

With the water though I have to drink a whole lot though if I haven't had any sleep. Keeps me going, and caffeine is a no go. 

Back
Top Bottom