the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mhq13c7Qwq1rhi0rbo1_250.png

:smh:

Yea I felt like it was totally unnecessary. I think its more of female thing doe, I've seen women of other nationalities flip out over messed up orders.

They say its a customer service thing.

ive noticed they just like to complain and vent lol

Yea I felt like it was totally unnecessary. I think its more of female thing doe, I've seen women of other nationalities flip out over messed up orders.

They say its a customer service thing.

ive noticed they just like to complain and vent lol

Yeah, it does seem like it tends to be women that do this. My sister is that way. I know its service industry, but for the most part- its on you to ensure that everything is done the way you want it to be on takeout/to go orders. If you're sitting down, its a little different- but i'm just not a complainer-

i know il get fired for it i reply "first world problems" and hang up on em but the stuff they say is ridiculous.

Dammit.. Double posted. I hate my work laptop sometimes. :smh:

But... good things come out of bad mistakes. :evil:

Last edited:
^ Damn, she's nice :smokin. Who is that? Anyway, what's up y'all. My pet project is done, shout out to Nowitzness for pushing me to do it. If you want, click my sig and see the results. I gotta fix the sig later, I have to run out, but I hope y'all take the time to check it out and enjoy. Peace y'all.

I needa stop going to this thread-http://niketalk.com/t/274707/celebrites-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-3
Too much slurping and d-riding. :smh:

^ Damn, she's nice :smokin. Who is that? Anyway, what's up y'all. My pet project is done, shout out to Nowitzness for pushing me to do it. If you want, click my sig and see the results. I gotta fix the sig later, I have to run out, but I hope y'all take the time to check it out and enjoy. Peace y'all.
Dannie Riel

:nthat:

I needa stop going to this thread-http://niketalk.com/t/274707/celebrites-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-3
Too much slurping and d-riding. :smh:

Yeah, thats why i dont go there anymore (that, and too many people like to argue in there)
I betcha so many dudes wanna do this to Kanye,Jay Z,Wale,Stalley, and Chris Brown.
3137708_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom