the thread about nothing...

HBD shoeking!
laugh.gif
 seeing ^^^that^^^ hurt me 
frown.gif

Great idea:

Gonna try and coordinate my 5,000th post with my 7 year NT anniversary next month.

Then, gonna think of a creative way to give back to the NT community.

:nthat: 'ed.

They said this is supposed to be some new haircut, called "Roof Gone Fade" 
roll.gif

Description: Setting it off for the deuce 13... The newest hair style that will set trends in the hip hop/rap community! Ask your barber for a "CEILING MISSING" or a "ROOF GONE"...

This has to be a joke!

What kind of homie the clown/George Jefferson mess is this? :rofl:

Can't believe this happened at a local high school. :smh:

My youngest sister is forced to go there next school year because the district doesn't allow students to pick
their own high school anymore.

What was going on in the first video? I couldn't figure it out? Was it part of the food fight video. The second vid is too long, I ain't gonna watch 7 min of HS stupidity :smh:

That's a big *** cafeteria too

Last edited:

My youngest sister is forced to go there next school year because the district doesn't allow students to pick

What was going on in the first video? I couldn't figure it out? Was it part of the food fight video. The second vid is too long, I ain't gonna watch 7 min of HS stupidity :smh:

I'm sayin...

Cliffs? All I see is a bunch of kids screaming. Is it a fight? I didn't hear any shots...,

I think it was.

Can't believe this happened at a local high school.
mean.gif

What was going on in the first video? I couldn't figure it out? Was it part of the food fight video. The second vid is too long, I ain't gonna watch 7 min of HS stupidity
mean.gif

I'm sayin...

Cliffs? All I see is a bunch of kids screaming. Is it a fight? I didn't hear any shots...,
I would have whooped a ****** if they got milk or food on my J's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom