the thread about nothing...

i tried it and it says its not an pic

i made it on gif soup

send me the link to the gif, I'll see if I can help

Popeyes prices :smh:

It be worth it dooee...sometimes

cant eat that stuff. it tastes good but leaves my body dehydrated like a mofo

Bummer, I could survive a lifetime off those cajun fries

yea man those are good. i can eat everything off the menu but the consequences got me thinking twice. i want their cakes now lol

Those are good too, one thing I never tried there was the catfish...theres other places I get my catfish so I never bothered :lol:

I would get a pet baby goat in place of a cat any day.  any day.

:lol: yuap!

And mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:evil:

This girl at work is just throwing me the yambs if I was single I would've been throwing the Vince carter elbow dunk already, must resist

anybody every copped a mattress from mattress direct? if so, are their prices negotiable :nerd:? not trying to drop 2600 on this mattress set :x

How are the nightly news weatherman gonna hype up a big snowstorm for this weekend when TWC app on my phone has no snow listed at all, and is generally always right :lol: :smh: .

How are the nightly news weatherman gonna hype up a big snowstorm for this weekend when TWC app on my phone has no snow listed at all, and is generally always right :lol: :smh: .

they trying to get us to spend and prepare which helps with sales and the talking heads on CNBC can say that this spending shows that the economy is strong and recovered!

Back
Top Bottom