the thread about nothing...

I was too drunk to smash smh

Long story short, I met the girl on the right when I did my clinicals in SF, she then moved somewhere in the east coast for grad school. She wanted to catch up so I met with her and her friend in SF. Both was horny as hell, talking about smashing dudes at the bar and how they were on a dry spell. Towards the end of the night we were all pretty hammered and got too flirty, so I used the "I'm too drunk to go to my room" excuse and got my ticket to their room. Man, I'm so disappointed at myself for passing out. I just closed my eyes and next thing you know, the sun was out.

Gut-punch that they didn't attempt to wake you up.

im pretty sure our next war will be with north korea or somewhere around there..

at the base nearby japanese troops are training with our marines.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...apanese-forces-train-Marines-Twentynine-Palms

they are actually always there training. 29 Palms just so happens to be one of the most state of the art facilities of its kind on earth....and its a **** hole. I spent time training the Jordanian Army....complete idiots, and they will very openly try to have sex with you....weirdest thing ever.

But I hope its not North Korea, I dont wanna deploy to that hell hole

damn drunk TAN is not the bidness. I was in here pouring out my heart lol
I loved every moment of it!

Big Mac or Quarter Pounder? :nerd:
inb4 neither, eat healthy crap.

if you get a double quarter pounder, you get twice as much of this

Wait they use that pink **** in their beef too?!???

I was too drunk to smash smh
:pimp: :pimp: my man

I just got drunk lost money and then was cranky the rest of the night.... Sucky

why do these girls on WSHH pour milk on themselves

like is that supposed to be sexy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom