the thread about nothing...

frown.gif

so yea I was at the barber shop getting a cut and I see a dude in the wheel chair
son had the camo fighter jets
so I look at em give em a lil head nod
tell me why son looks down at my oly af'1 wipess his foams and gives me the >D

That moment when you're eating a burrito and accidentally bite of a piece of tin foil.... and then you think to yourself "yolo" and proceed to eat that tin foil 
smokin.gif
i did that with chipotle, i was paranoid to stand in front of a microwave for months 
laugh.gif

so yea I was at the barber shop getting a cut and I see a dude in the wheel chair
son had the camo fighter jets
so I look at em give em a lil head nod
tell me why son looks down at my oly af'1 wipess his foams and gives me the
grin.gif
i think hes saying that even without legs his kicks are stylin on you..

Im on my way to work on the train and im noticing my OG 13s are starting to seperate a little on the right shoe.....omg if they seperate while im working i will be so depressed

That feeling when you think you know the lyrics to a song while listening to it on your headphones, only to realize that you don't know half of them when you listen to the song out loud :smh: :lol:

Sometimes i feel bad turning down people who are stranded but son wanted me to go on a mission for 10 bucks and had to turn it down. I feel like a dbag.. Cause hes cool peoples, he probably read my text like "**** you man"

Even though he and i havent kicked it since like New Years.

Last edited:
Sometimes i feel bad turning down people who are stranded but son wanted me to go on a mission for 10 bucks and had to turn it down. I feel like a dbag.. Cause hes cool peoples, he probably read my text like "**** you man"

Even though he and i havent kicked it since like New Years.

Don't feel bad man, and dont say sorry. You don't want to and thats all that matter, is you.

I know your a good guy, but dont even worry bout it. he'll still be cool about it, he SHOULD understand no matter what circumstance.

party or no party? hmmmmm

i haven't gone out to one since new years and before that god knows how long, i'm kinda over going out to parties now 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom