the thread about nothing...

i will never understand why dude be pouring their hearts out about their relationships gon bad on NT :smh:
people get on NT for a variety of reasons.....venting helps people .......it may be a personal topic and .....

it is not something i would likely do on here, but i empathize .......

I know. I been here long enough :lol: . It was sorta rhetorical. Thanks tho. How are you this evening?
I'm not hitting on you, I genuinely want to know :lol:
im awesom!!!!

lol....thanks for asking.......whats good with you?

lol at the spoiler.......you know what they say.........

if you have to say it........

Nah, I mean it. I have a gf. I'm curious as to how many dudes on here came after you after you revealed you were a girl :lol:. I know at least one person tried to kick it to you on the low :lol:. Not as in I know who, but knowing NT, someone had to have sent a PM :lol:

Last edited:
DEAD @ This

its all jokes beh235........

i think there were complaints that i was too serious...........when i joined......

........wouldn't you like to know though 
nerd.gif

how many super bowls have the vikings won?
real talk.......im here for the convo.....and the laughs.....(nothing but love for NT...word to gatsby)

saw this online and thought of one person immediately, rck im looking @ you.........

http://www.cool****youcanbuy.com/2013/01/spin-shot-drinking-game.html

its all jokes beh235........

i think there were complaints that i was too serious...........when i joined......

........wouldn't you like to know though 
nerd.gif

how many super bowls have the vikings won?

real talk.......im here for the convo.....and the laughs.....(nothing but love for NT...word to gatsby)

None. It's all good. I'm here for the same too :lol:. It helps while I'm at work

I'll be living here one day, trust!
nice pics btw

Yay,my birthday is coming up.All I want for my birthday is a big booty ***, or an AWG that look like Zooey Deschanel, or
a fine Asian broad.
mine is also coming up. I'll be 21 on the 21st :D
I'll be 22 in a few days.

What are y'all doing to get warned? NT rules are pretty simple, just think of NT as a school or work function.
My 1st warning was 2 months ago for saying no h___. I recently got a warning for supporting a false link
in a JB thread.

Last edited:
just read through a little over 1,100 unread posts.

feelgoodman

wish i could join in on the drunk TAN but i'm nursing this sore throat :frown:

glad school is in full effect. keeping me busy

just got back home from skating and everything was mad weird outside. 
nerd.gif

bunch of cops, hardly any cars, no people walking, everything was dark, as in some streetlights were out, school lights were out completely, i had my headphones on but everything was quiet.

the weather and sky though
nthat.gif

I just saw a painful gif.I can't describe it becuz it isn't NT safe.

:lol: try and describe using analogies.

One of the most disturbing images someone posted on twitter that I saw a few days ago had me SHOOK

SFW description: It was basically close up a butcher knife (1/5th of the blade through the top already) through the length and top of a dudes frankfurter. :x

Does anyone know who this is?

Wasn't she on the disney channel?
I think she used to be on that clean house show with that black chick from reno 911
Yeah, you're right!

I was wondering why this chick looked so familiar.

Do you know her name?
I just saw a painful gif.I can't describe it becuz it isn't NT safe.
laugh.gif
try and describe using analogies.
One of the most disturbing images someone posted on twitter that I saw a few days ago had me SHOOK

SFW description: It was basically close up a butcher knife (1/5th of the blade through the top already) through the length and top of a dudes frankfurter.
sick.gif
Someone posted the gif on NT, then someone posted the video which the gif came from.

The worst thing that I've seen online as of late.

I left my girl at hooooooome, I dont love her no moooooore.

and she'll never ****** know thaaaaat, These ******g eyes im staaaaring at.

Let me seee that 
Would chop off one hand to be that string inbetween the cheeks
nthat.gif
 *full srs*
prove it!!!
pix or gtf0
Please point me in the direction of a transfiguration spell to turn me into a g string and I gladly will. "Flesh of the servant, willingly given" 

EDIT: YG 2 HUNNIT
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom