the thread about nothing...

I left my girl at hooooooome, I dont love her no moooooore.

and she'll never ****** know thaaaaat, These ******g eyes im staaaaring at.

Let me seee that 

Would chop off one hand to be that string inbetween the cheeks
nthat.gif
 *full srs*

My longest suspension was a month..It was when they were warning folks for making post that were too graphic regarding what they would do to girls
laugh.gif
. I remember everybody on NT, everytime an appreciation thread would pop up about a girl..They would say "I'd hold her hand" "I'd take her out for a picnic" instead of some foul ****

and I would repost a quote from bastitch saying some nasty **** regarding a female
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i will never understand why dude be pouring their hearts out about their relationships gon bad on NT :smh:
people get on NT for a variety of reasons.....venting helps people .......it may be a personal topic and .....

it is not something i would likely do on here, but i empathize .......

I know. I been here long enough :lol:. It was sorta rhetorical. Thanks tho. How are you this evening?

I'm not hitting on you, I genuinely want to know :lol:

As a landlord you meet some really interesting people.

While painting at my parent's house today, some older lady came in. I chatted with her outside for a couple of minutes.

This lady drove a pretty new Benz on some pretty nice Carlsson wheels. She qualified for Section 8 and I assume she was on Welfare. I could not grasp how she drove a Mercedes, yet was on Government assistance.

The lady went on the try and convince me why we should accept her as our tenant. She said she was "Single and Catholic so she didn't fornicate of anything like that." She said she liked "Fancy things," and she had "Graduated from school as an interior designer."
No pictures. She was old. And ugly.
should have gotten pictures
of the benzo 

i will never understand why dude be pouring their hearts out about their relationships gon bad on NT
mean.gif
people get on NT for a variety of reasons.....venting helps people .......it may be a personal topic and .....

it is not something i would likely do on here, but i empathize .......
I know. I been here long enough
laugh.gif
. It was sorta rhetorical. Thanks tho. How are you this evening?
I'm not hitting on you, I genuinely want to know
laugh.gif
im awesom!!!!

lol....thanks for asking.......whats good with you?

lol at the spoiler.......you know what they say.........

if you have to say it........

Back
Top Bottom