the thread about nothing...

Doesnt look bad to me. AWG status

I've done worse anyways...far worse
tired.gif
I had posted about her before. Y'all should see her face from the side. It is really bony.
what are you doing tonight papi??

I might be in Davis 
ohwell.gif

karl malone said barkley used to store vaseline in his naval to he didn't have to carry chapstick
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ghost recon>>>call of duty, man i hate skating during the week, i can't go out til like 9-10 to have a lonely spot to skate for my lonesome self 
frown.gif

Im sure most of you guys cant relate but....I just joined the National Guard after 4 years in the Marines, and its not the same. Being a Marine is something special, I bleed to earn that title, and I dont want to be known as anything else :\

let me tell you about me and my roommate....

He was this racist *** white dude...hated black people....before we were roommates, every other word out his mouth was n****r this darky, spook...we used to fight every day. Sometimes I would beat his ***, sometimes he would beat mine. I told him "I hope we end up being roommates"....and we did.

The first night we were in the room, he was crying on the phone with his mom, complaining about rooming with a black guy...and we still fought like everyday. He had a smart *** mouth though, and used to get into it with all of our seniors, and since I was his roommate, when he got his *** whooped, I would too. We always got in so much trouble together, after a year of being roommates, we ended up being best friends. He actually fought some other white dude for talking some racist **** behind my back. He started bringing his kids and his wife to meet me...thats really one of my best friends in the world now. I miss him, and I love him like a brother...and thats real.

I really almost shed a tear typing this. I'm loyal as a dog, and very rarely in life have I had that loyalty returned

Im sure most of you guys cant relate but....I just joined the National Guard after 4 years in the Marines, and its not the same. Being a Marine is something special, I bleed to earn that title, and I dont want to be known as anything else
ohwell.gif

let me tell you about me and my roommate....

He was this racist *** white dude...hated black people....before we were roommates, every other word out his mouth was n****r this darky, spook...we used to fight every day. Sometimes I would beat his ***, sometimes he would beat mine. I told him "I hope we end up being roommates"....and we did.

The first night we were in the room, he was crying on the phone with his mom, complaining about rooming with a black guy...and we still fought like everyday. He had a smart *** mouth though, and used to get into it with all of our seniors, and since I was his roommate, when he got his *** whooped, I would too. We always got in so much trouble together, after a year of being roommates, we ended up being best friends. He actually fought some other white dude for talking some racist **** behind my back. He started bringing his kids and his wife to meet me...thats really one of my best friends in the world now. I miss him, and I love him like a brother...and thats real.

I really almost shed a tear typing this. I'm loyal as a dog, and very rarely in life have I had that loyalty returned
Good stuff man 
nthat.gif

Last year, my roommate was in the National Guard reserves or whatever

He was mildly ******ed I think 
laugh.gif
 dude was cool

Drunk Tan tonight? oh im in..
pimp.gif

i will get banned tonight..
Just dont get banned in here B

Like I tell my boys..if you gon' throw up...do that **** outside of my dope ride B

TAN is the dope ride....dont **** up the dope ride shun shun

I'll be your DD for tonight

Last edited:
I feel legitimately bad when I get warnings from Meth. the rules here arent THAT strict, I feel like I betrayed the community |I

Real talk, NT has helped me make it through some tough times. When I was on deployment in 2010, I had 400 posts, since then its increased exponentially

I feel legitimately bad when I get warnings from Meth. the rules here arent THAT strict, I feel like I betrayed the community
tired.gif

Real talk, NT has helped me make it through some tough times. When I was on deployment in 2010, I had 400 posts, since then its increased exponentially
that feeling burns man, letting Meth, TAN, and NT down sucks 
frown.gif

what'd ya do 
nerd.gif

I feel legitimately bad when I get warnings from Meth. the rules here arent THAT strict, I feel like I betrayed the community |I

that feeling burns man, letting Meth, TAN, and NT down sucks 
frown.gif

what'd ya do 
nerd.gif

just some inappropriate sexual statements, I dont want to cross that line again so I'll let it go. I'm still on my 1st sn, and I want to keep it that way |I

Just dont get banned in here B

Like I tell my boys..if you gon' throw up...do that **** outside of my dope ride B

TAN is the dope ride....dont **** up the dope ride shun shun

I'll be your DD for tonight

:lol: :lol:

I felt the same after I got banned again. It was always over dumb stuff. I used to actively want to troll but dude keeps giving me chances to remain a member of the community so I felt like a ****.

Now I just troll in passing :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom