the thread about nothing...

Nguyen

is the correct spelling. 
**** you

you think dudes ever hit off ever dudes and say "damb them manb yambs was moist"?

sick.gif
idgi.

are those two separate thoughts? 

another random thought

the manatee vagina is supposed to be the closest thing in nature to a human vagina. There are humans that are squirters...do you think there are manatees that are squirters?

karl malone said barkley used to store vaseline in his naval so he didn't have to carry chapstick :smh: :x :lol:

Last edited:
me and my lil bro (I'm 26 about to be 27, hes's 23) didnt really develop a relationship until my mom passed in 2008, but I'm really glad we did. He learned alot from me, and we have alot in common. He's the first man in my fam to graduate college and I'm happy that hes my brother. We're trying to start a soccer league this summer. I'll keep you guys posted

me and my lil bro (I'm 26 about to be 27, hes's 23) didnt really develop a relationship until my mom passed in 2008, but I'm really glad we did. He learned alot from me, and we have alot in common. He's the first man in my fam to graduate college and I'm happy that hes my brother. We're trying to start a soccer league this summer. I'll keep you guys posted
you any good at soccer?

you any good at soccer?

I'm just okay. My little bro is excellent. City League freshman of the year. One of 2 players on his team to play college soccer. Nike U-17 team. Played in Brazil and Spain....man I'm so proud of him, he really did his thing.

Back
Top Bottom