the thread about nothing...

What are y'all doing to get warned? NT rules are pretty simple, just think of NT as a school or work function.

i got a question for you..

when photoshopping, how in the hell do i add text to a single layer/frame of a gif?

por favor responde.

:nerd:

Make sure he text layer is above the frame you want to view it in, and make sure the eyelets next to the layers are only selected for the text and frame you want it to be viewed in

that makes sense? :lol:

I'll make some screenshots if you need a visual, i suck at explaining things

Last edited:
What are y'all doing to get warned? NT rules are pretty simple, just think of NT as a school or work function.
Racism 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

when photoshopping, how in the hell do i add text to a single layer/frame of a gif?

por favor responde.

nerd.gif
Make sure he text layer is above the frame you want to view it in, and make sure the eyelets next to the layers are only selected for the text and frame you want it to be viewed in

that makes sense?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

thank you man.. it made all the sense i needed.

real-life repped.

Last edited:
Posting a gif that had partially edited profanity and that you are ....s after kyle and stan get 1 million points on guitar hero in south park video.
Racism 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
What did you say?

Last edited:
As a landlord you meet some really interesting people.

While painting at my parent's house today, some older lady came in. I chatted with her outside for a couple of minutes.

This lady drove a pretty new Benz on some pretty nice Carlsson wheels. She qualified for Section 8 and I assume she was on Welfare. I could not grasp how she drove a Mercedes, yet was on Government assistance.

The lady went on the try and convince me why we should accept her as our tenant. She said she was "Single and Catholic so she didn't fornicate of anything like that." She said she liked "Fancy things," and she had "Graduated from school as an interior designer."

No pictures. She was old. And ugly.

Last edited:

por favor responde.

nerd.gif

that makes sense?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

thank you man.. it made all the sense i needed.

real-life repped.
Good to see you're bout dat PS life now
nthat.gif

i got in trouble 3 days ago for posting that i was an ambassador for NT in some thread someone made about that chick suckin on her tampon...

i said all this legit sounding stuff then told homie to view our tutorial video to ensure he is getting the best NT experience possible and posted this link..

meth told me next time i wont be warned.

Welp, my concords are ruined.:smh:

Story? :nerd:

Im sure most of you guys cant relate but....I just joined the National Guard after 4 years in the Marines, and its not the same. Being a Marine is something special, I bleed to earn that title, and I dont want to be known as anything else :\

let me tell you about me and my roommate....

He was this racist *** white dude...hated black people....before we were roommates, every other word out his mouth was n****r this darky, spook...we used to fight every day. Sometimes I would beat his ***, sometimes he would beat mine. I told him "I hope we end up being roommates"....and we did.

The first night we were in the room, he was crying on the phone with his mom, complaining about rooming with a black guy...and we still fought like everyday. He had a smart *** mouth though, and used to get into it with all of our seniors, and since I was his roommate, when he got his *** whooped, I would too. We always got in so much trouble together, after a year of being roommates, we ended up being best friends. He actually fought some other white dude for talking some racist **** behind my back. He started bringing his kids and his wife to meet me...thats really one of my best friends in the world now. I miss him, and I love him like a brother...and thats real.

I really almost shed a tear typing this. I'm loyal as a dog, and very rarely in life have I had that loyalty returned

Nice. Made me think of this tho...

i got in trouble 3 days ago for posting that i was an ambassador for NT in some thread someone made about that chick suckin on her tampon...

i said all this legit sounding stuff then told homie to view our tutorial video to ensure he is getting the best NT experience possible and posted this link..

meth told me next time i wont be warned.

roll.gif

i knew i should have entered that thread.....ugh....

jrose5 suspended me for a week back in the day 'cause i was offering to pick-up some shoes and mail them out for another NTer who didn't have any in stock

dude told me "no selling allowed in a discussion thread"

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom