the thread about nothing...

Girl Scout Cookies season. :pimp:

:smokin Looking forward to my $4 box of samoas.

There was a redhead eying me at the gym............. 

you follow a specific routine mane? I gotta get back on them weights..

there are no damb given about people working "regular" jobs in this country by their employers. "sales down? lets cut 10 hours a pay period" :smh:

Last edited:
Do any of y'all have any weird quirks when you get a new pair of kicks? I have one.

Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man? :lol:

:lol:

but yeah i got my ritual, i keep new joints on deck in the "batters circle" which is on top of the box and out side of my closet til they get worn. :smh:

my career person at school just sent in my resume to a good job place, apparently the dude hiring isn't bothering with interviewing people, he's just going by what he sees in the resume.

i hope the luck gods are on my side 
alien.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
my career person at school just sent in my resume to a good job place, apparently the dude hiring isn't bothering with interviewing people, he's just going by what he sees in the resume.

i hope the luck gods are on my side 
alien.gif
nthat.gif
good luck friend 
happy.gif

Reactions: Ox.
dog, you're the biggest ******g Asian dude outside of Dat Nyguen on the planet
Well right now I'm kinda fat......

But I actually hear this alot when I'm in shape 
laugh.gif
 *humble brag*
nthat.gif