the thread about nothing...

Woke up from my nap to this :pimp:

just doesn't seem legit to me...

She got Hov's nose doe...

and his lips no mo

why does the little girl have all the pixels all over her? pic looks doctored. beyonce is the only clear image in the pic. Like, we can count singular braids on Bey's head, but we can't even see the separation in the fingers of the baby? com'n son. With as wealthy as they are, how is it all their family pics always look suspect and grainy? never just clear, high res pix, yet he get tons showing Hov's whiskers at Nets games? i mean these are pix they release on IG and ****...iphone cam is way better than that yo.

Last edited:

and his lips no mo

why does the little girl have all the pixels all over her? pic looks doctored. beyonce is the only clear image in the pic. Like, we scan see singular braids on Bey, but we can't even see the separation in the fingers of the baby? com'n son. With as wealthy as they are, how is it all their family pics always look suspect and grainy? never just clear, high res pix, yet he get tons showing j****s whiskers at nets games? i mean these are pix they release on IG and ****, so...iphone cam is way better than that yo.
apple sauce

Last edited:
bruh this ***** i know was on steve wilkos...they postin this **** all over facebook
roll.gif
I'll never understand why people want to expose their intimate life like that on national tv
mean.gif

And girl is ugly
laugh.gif
i always thought this stuff was fake.

nerd.gif
It is...a local dude went on the Maury show and he was 'posed to be cheating on his girl with her best friend. He met the girl when they flew him out there. He spent the whole show dancing and talking crazy; said he was trying to get his own reality show. 

and his lips no mo

why does the little girl have all the pixels all over her? pic looks doctored. beyonce is the only clear image in the pic. Like, we scan see singular braids on Bey, but we can't even see the separation in the fingers of the baby? com'n son. With as wealthy as they are, how is it all their family pics always look suspect and grainy? never just clear, high res pix, yet he get tons showing j****s whiskers at nets games? i mean these are pix they release on IG and ****, so...iphone cam is way better than that yo.
illuminati

edit that bruh

They watchin

and his lips no mo

apple sauce

:rofl:

and his lips no mo

illuminati

edit that bruh

They watchin

Lmao I was just thinking that I shouldnt even be drawing attention to this, they gon show up at my crib and toss me in the van.

ROFL @ you telling him to edit it, but by quoting him, you locked his comment in the system lolll

I left my girl at hooooooome, I dont love her no moooooore.

and she'll never ****** know thaaaaat, These ******g eyes im staaaaring at.

Let me seee that 

Lmao I was just thinking that I shouldnt even be drawing attention to this, they gon show up at my crib and toss me in the van.

ROFL @ you telling him to edit it, but by quoting him, you locked his comment in the system lolll
You and Solarius trying frame me huh
mean.gif
 I aint nobody's sacrifice son

Nicki is the worst tease. When them leaks droppin!

Last edited:
Is it possible to pass kidney stone your bowls???

Cuz it feels like I am

and his lips no mo

why does the little girl have all the pixels all over her? pic looks doctored. beyonce is the only clear image in the pic. Like, we can count singular braids on Bey's head, but we can't even see the separation in the fingers of the baby? com'n son. With as wealthy as they are, how is it all their family pics always look suspect and grainy? never just clear, high res pix, yet he get tons showing Hov's whiskers at Nets games? i mean these are pix they release on IG and ****...iphone cam is way better than that yo.
what are you suggesting? 

Damn I've never wanted anyone fired so bad until now. This ***** calls in sick every single week like she has the aids. You can tell she doesn't care about her job and the people she works with, yet my director puts up with her ****. I wouldn't care if it doesn't affect my job but her **** falls on the rest of the people in the department. Lazy *** *****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom