the thread about nothing...

Apparently taken out in a paper...I believe in the UK :lol:

karyn parsons is :smokin in fresh prince of bel air.

Whenever I see her on the show, i'm all :evil:

i seen her when i had to drop off my exes kid. (they go to the same school and IN THE SAME CLASS!) she still looks bad. she drives a acura mdx with cali plates so if you see that around manhattan, thats most likely her.

Former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi has defended the need for bribery in winning contracts for Italy’s multinationals, as politicians campaigning in general elections have been forced to respond to a welter of corruption scandals revolving around the nexus of politics and business.

“Bribes are a phenomenon that exists and it’s useless to deny the existence of these necessary situations when you are negotiating with third world countries and regimes,

i wish i can get away with bribes

Last edited:
Yay,my birthday is coming up.All I want for my birthday is a big booty ***, or an AWG that look like Zooey Deschanel, or
a fine Asian broad.

bruh this ***** i know was on steve wilkos...they postin this **** all over facebook

:rofl:

:rofl: why they tried to spin it back around to make dude the bad guy though? neither one of em had room to bad if they both cheating

Back
Top Bottom