the thread about nothing...

bruh this ***** i know was on steve wilkos...they postin this **** all over facebook
roll.gif
I'll never understand why people want to expose their intimate life like that on national tv
mean.gif

And girl is ugly
laugh.gif
i always thought this stuff was fake.

nerd.gif

Hungry as a mofo so I decided to go to subways. Everything was looking great from the melted cheese on top of my pastrami to the fresh veggies that lit up the sandwich. Until the card reader went down
mad.gif

I had no cash
frown.gif

karyn parsons is :smokin in fresh prince of bel air.

Whenever I see her on the show, i'm all :evil:

Hungry as a mofo so I decided to go to subways. Everything was looking great from the melted cheese on top of my pastrami to the fresh veggies that lit up the sandwich. Until the card reader went down
mad.gif

I had no cash
frown.gif
hate it when peoples machine runs slow....or decides to not run at all........

cash is usually in the purse or coat pocket.......but learned my lesson not to leave them in the car......even if i'm rushing

Maury >>> That show.
the majority of steve's show is about child/domestic abuse.......
sick.gif

the mistakes people make on the maury show.....i can find entertaining to a certain degree...... (and maury's tv personality is better imo)

Who wants to help a brother out and cop me some size 9 royal 1's. I'll PayPal you retail plus the help.
(Or lead me in the direction to the easiest way to scoop up a pair.)

On another note, goddambit. Feels batman. :smh:

Last edited:
Hungry as a mofo so I decided to go to subways. Everything was looking great from the melted cheese on top of my pastrami to the fresh veggies that lit up the sandwich. Until the card reader went down >:

I had no cash :frown:

I HATE that :smh:. Happened to me once and they gave me credit for the day. Walked in the paid the next day.

some cougar just came by to sell us some credit card service- mid 30's, nice booty. I figured yall would appreciate a pic, i didnt do it for me :lol:

[ chicks from our bank coming by for a meeting in 30 minutes, i may hook yall up :smokin

She got on Hammer pants? :lol:. Looks flat as far as I can see tho

Last edited:
Who wants to help a brother out and cop me some size 9 royal 1's. I'll PayPal you retail plus the help.
(Or lead me in the direction to the easiest way to scoop up a pair.)

On another note, goddambit. Feels batman. :smh:

:smh: at you spilling your drink just to post it on tan :smh:

Reactions: Ox.
Back
Top Bottom