the thread about nothing...

Im about to grab some brew. Where the hell is everyone at?

I miss the old NT days where there were "TEAMS" 
laugh.gif

Im about to grab some brew. Where the hell is everyone at?

I miss the old NT days where there were "TEAMS" 
laugh.gif
I'm contemplating finishing off this 9 pack of coors light pints I have... only got 4 left 

"teams" 
laugh.gif
 I remember towards the end of the EZboard/YUKU days I started to make up my own teams 
laugh.gif

team Uncirumsized, team Raw and team Fitness 
nthat.gif

^^ even with your homie being cool with it, you cant break the bro code man. Deep down i bet your friend has some sort of feeling or pride with her even though he's over her.
I mean dude is in love right now with his gf of like 3 years. Hes my best friend. I know deep down it prob bothers him but we've been thru enough to know he doesn't care like that much you feel me?
And im asking not cause of that but im asking like more like. Could YOU date somebody that your boy smashed is more what I meant?
Personally man. I don't care but I still have some idk . Like its in the back of my mind a lil bit.

Realest quote I've read on NT.
" Realize that you loss this one but you'll win the war. I only realize it now but we crave what we lost because when we lose it we lose something we took for granted and was our comfort zone."

what was your old SN??
i had a couple from like 2005-2008.  I forgot the emails and passwords 
mean.gif

Michael is on NT

Phil Hyphy

are the ones i remember.
I'm contemplating finishing off this 9 pack of coors light pints I have... only got 4 left 

"teams" 
laugh.gif
 I remember towards the end of the EZboard/YUKU days I started to make up my own teams 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
laugh.gif

team Goonies and team Late Night 
nthat.gif

Honestly it makes you look weak and pathetic. Picking over ya friends leftovers. To each his own though. Longest work week ever.

what was your old SN??

i had a couple from like 2005-2008.  I forgot the emails and passwords 
mean.gif

Michael is on NT
Phil Hyphy

are the ones i remember.

"teams" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nthat.gif

:lol:

team Goonies and team Late Night 
nthat.gif
Ah team late night. That's another one I forgot :lol:

" Realize that you loss this one but you'll win the war. I only realize it now but we crave what we lost because when we lose it we lose something we took for granted and was our comfort zone."
Yea thats some real **** right there. Im going through a tough break up and i know exactly what that quote means.

But yea in regards to your question, me personally i wouldnt be able to do it. I would be weirded out knowin my dude been up in there 
laugh.gif

Just dont think about it!

I smashed my best friends girl the night they broke up...
I didn't like her at all..before that night we hated each other she would tell my boy not to talk to me :smh:
He turned into a little biotch for those 4 years..he invited me to a party her and her roommates were throwing and he made us shake hands
Then as the night went on he comes up to me tellin me we gotta go,and I said hell no I'm gonna stay and finish talkin to this girl then he left.
I went outside with that chick to talk to my homies girl and we talked for a bit then the friend left..
Before we knew it the party was over the sun was coming up we had drank alot..I had a 64 oz ampm cup filled with hypnotic and Hennessy
She goes inside and she shows me some turntables grabs a tall can for both of us then she walks into her room
Then I followed her to see if she was going to sleep then she kissed me..
I asked if I should close the door then she said I don't know..so I closed it
She pulls out a rubber I go to work and after an hour or so I pull out to catch my breath or something then she snatches the condom off throws it
And pulls me back in with her legs..we prolly did it for 3 more hours we'd fall asleep then one of us would wake up and get busy.
After it was all done I went out and laid on the couch,so her roommates wouldn't notice..
My homie picked me up later..he told me they were done for sure..

Honestly it makes you look weak and pathetic. Picking over ya friends leftovers. To each his own though. Longest work week ever.
Every girl unless shes a v is someone's leftover . Im just not naive.

Yea thats some real **** right there. Im going through a tough break up and i know exactly what that quote means.

But yea in regards to your question, me personally i wouldnt be able to do it. I would be weirded out knowin my dude been up in there 
laugh.gif

Just dont think about it!
True

I just had the weirdest experience...

so one of my facebook friends, some chick I never met, but she sent me a friend request that I accepted bc she was BAD had been commenting on my status about my bad experience at the VA Hospital. Me and her went back and forth because she works for the Dept of Veterans Affairs, so she was telling me about all of my benefits. This morning she sends me a random message asking for my number. She calls private, and starts talking sexy askin what I'm wearing and is my **** hard, then tells me to send her a picture....nah too random, plus she had a ******ish sound to her voice.

delete and block

I just had the weirdest experience...

so one of my facebook friends, some chick I never met, but she sent me a friend request that I accepted bc she was BAD had been commenting on my status about my bad experience at the VA Hospital. Me and her went back and forth because she works for the Dept of Veterans Affairs, so she was telling me about all of my benefits. This morning she sends me a random message asking for my number. She calls private, and starts talking sexy askin what I'm wearing and is my **** hard, then tells me to send her a picture....nah too random, plus she had a ******ish sound to her voice.

delete and block

^^ probable Catfish

Lennay? LENNAY?? LENNAY?????

Last edited:
"Smith College is a breeding ground for lesbians." Quote of the morning. lol

No ***** given today. Missing classes to sleep and catch up on studying.

I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans. :smh:
Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming. :smh:
Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.

Last edited:
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.
Why cant you just have a prejudice against those individuals...why does it have to be towards a WHOLE group of people?
mean.gif
tired.gif

The cycle continues

I smashed my best friends girl the night they broke up...
I didn't like her at all..before that night we hated each other she would tell my boy not to talk to me :smh:
He turned into a little biotch for those 4 years..he invited me to a party her and her roommates were throwing and he made us shake hands
Then as the night went on he comes up to me tellin me we gotta go,and I said hell no I'm gonna stay and finish talkin to this girl then he left.
I went outside with that chick to talk to my homies girl and we talked for a bit then the friend left..
Before we knew it the party was over the sun was coming up we had drank alot..I had a 64 oz ampm cup filled with hypnotic and Hennessy
She goes inside and she shows me some turntables grabs a tall can for both of us then she walks into her room
Then I followed her to see if she was going to sleep then she kissed me..
I asked if I should close the door then she said I don't know..so I closed it
She pulls out a rubber I go to work and after an hour or so I pull out to catch my breath or something then she snatches the condom off throws it
And pulls me back in with her legs..we prolly did it for 3 more hours we'd fall asleep then one of us would wake up and get busy.
After it was all done I went out and laid on the couch,so her roommates wouldn't notice..
My homie picked me up later..he told me they were done for sure..

foul

Back
Top Bottom