the thread about nothing...

9229-kelly-reilly-arrived-at-the-uk-premiere-0x375-2.jpg

My current fav AWG

i love all awg
jk shoefreakbaby. i dont discriminate :wink:
:evil:

my rap name is crunchy cake 
nthat.gif

erica yary. my perfect lady, i'd rescue her from a castle and slay a dragon for her 
embarassed.gif

crispy boom in the house, watch out for my black and crispy mix tape w/ crunchy black coming out this valentines day.

Last edited:
I watch this and still get chills 
embarassed.gif

this post isn't meant to be sports related, but more about patriotism and how much I love America.

i've never tried making a sandman, might give it a try tomorrow.

is that like a snowman made out of sand?? Like a sandcastle??? Seems impossible 
laugh.gif

edit: I looked up two posts and saw the pic..... I am dumb. What beach you going to? I'll meet ya out there if I head out right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif

edit: I looked up two posts and saw the pic..... I am dumb. What beach you going to? I'll meet ya out there if I head out right now 
laugh.gif
me too ill bust out da speedo word to honders
If we're going in the morning, I'm bringin my Ugg boots... those things are 
eek.gif
 when you're wearing them in cold weather at the beach 
nthat.gif

I love the part at :48
laugh.gif

Dude celebrating before everyone.
laugh.gif
I'm usually that guy 
embarassed.gif

My mom told me today that yesterday while we were out and she was cleaning the garage. Some old white dude and some black dude in a truck were yelling obscene things at her she didn't wanna say exactly what but she got scared locked everything and went inside. I got mad cause she didn't call me I woulda came home in less than 3 mins and call my boy up to put in work on dudes. She described em to me and my brother . Let me catch em fools on my block :smh: .
I was looking at shottys today im picking one up next month for my bday. Im still mad about that **** and im still up thinking about that ****. B I told her why don't you have your phone with you? have it with you 24/7 . I was literally 3 mins away painting something on my car I woulda been there on the spot. Smfh

Last edited:
that might be the best katy perry has ever looked...

john mayer is probably nursing on them magnificient breasts at this very monment.

lucky SOB.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
we could go to my beach or make it a date and go to malibu, santa monica or venice
me too ill bust out da speedo word to honders
bring mine, i left it in one of your show boxes 
embarassed.gif

At work about to fall asleep. Hoping these tornados cancel classes for the rest of the week. Come on 8 please.

Back
Top Bottom