the thread about nothing...

is that like a snowman made out of sand?? Like a sandcastle??? Seems impossible 
laugh.gif

edit: I looked up two posts and saw the pic..... I am dumb. What beach you going to? I'll meet ya out there if I head out right now 
laugh.gif
we could go to my beach or make it a date and go to malibu, santa monica or venice
How bout Manhattan beach?? Santa Monica is cool too

Curry Cutty from The Wire stays playing good guy black dude....

Last edited by a moderator:

this post is more about how whack valentine's day is, not about music

What happened to this place. i used to visit everyday for hours from 04-2009/2010. I just recently started lurking general and it feels weird lol. everyone joined like last year and some of the comments feel like im on ISS

ill always love NT but damn
frown.gif

wont even let me copy/paste
mean.gif

Last edited:
finally got my old username back.

I was using another one until i got this back but then why does some stuff look different. Like the reply box looks totally different. Help?

finally got my old username back.

I was using another one until i got this back but then why does some stuff look different. Like the reply box looks totally different. Help?

I will help you but it will cost you 5 internets

They switched to huddler from yuku.

Last edited:
Go to your settings and change something.

I'm drunk and I don't remember the exact setting but go in there and I figure It out son

Do yall think yall can ever date/be with your best friends ex?
Like I was smashing for a min n he knows cause I told him n hes cool with it. But idk about dating her :smh: .
We were f buddies and I guess we got attached and I told her nah I can't. Now that she's moved on and is dating some dude there I kinda want her back around. :smh:

^^ even with your homie being cool with it, you cant break the bro code man. Deep down i bet your friend has some sort of feeling or pride with her even though he's over her.

Do yall think yall can ever date/be with your best friends ex?
Like I was smashing for a min n he knows cause I told him n hes cool with it. But idk about dating her
mean.gif
We were f buddies and I guess we got attached and I told her nah I can't. Now that she's moved on and is dating some dude there I kinda want her back around.
mean.gif
Well, I tried to hook up with my ex's best friend..... we messed around and that was about it 
laugh.gif

Which in hindsight I regret cuz my ex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ex's bff 

Back
Top Bottom