the thread about nothing...

does this dude have his own reality show??

Eric Kelly has the worst attitude of anybody. Yeah, it sucks that happened to his eye- but now he has to blame the world and be an ***hole because of it? Dude telling a fat, out of shape black dude how terrible and pathetic these white dudes he trains are >D hes like Mayweather without the success

Im kinda curious as to what he may have done or said in the bar that lead up the the altercation.
I wonder if hes always had a mouth on him that big... or if its just a result of anger and simply not giving a **** since his professional career was cut so short.

I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans. :smh:

Sue me.

Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming. :smh:

Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.
Why cant you just have a prejudice against those individuals...why does it have to be towards a WHOLE group of people? :smh: |I

The cycle continues
Because something else happened on Saturday and the day before too. And even If try to say just that specific group of em I know someone will say im a closet racist.

Last edited:
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans. :smh:
Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming. :smh:
cmon man that's that's just turrible
Don't be like that homie you bigger than that
Just call the cops on they schemin *****
Or get to packin heat

Sue me.
Or get to packin heat
Im just tripping for the moment , prob by tomorrow ill forget. Im just saying tho :smh:

Couch surfing has reached a new level at my crib. A kid from Sweden just showed up on my couch
laugh.gif
so that's what they call it........

I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.

Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Why cant you just have a prejudice against those individuals...why does it have to be towards a WHOLE group of people?
mean.gif
tired.gif

The cycle continues
Because something else happened on Saturday and the day before too. And even If try to say just that specific group of em I know someone will say im a closet racist.
Who cares what somebody else would think of you? You're giving in to the type of thought because people will believe it anyways and all that does to fuel the same cycle of ignorance
mean.gif
. If you want to live your life that way, to each their own.

Regardless of how people look at me because of my dark skin, I refuse to treat folks with the same standard. I know I'm better than that

Sue me.

what the hell man? Thats no reason to dislike people of that skin color. Theres some white meth heads and heroin addicts that will do the same thing to "hit a lick"- i mean.... its just how these individuals were raised- it has nothing to do with their color.
Like I said. the RECENT TURN OF EVENTS. Meaning PLURAL. Meaning not just that incident but MANY MORE THAT HAVE OCCURED OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST FEW DAYS.
Chill.
Its not just cause they're African American even if it was another ethnic group id say that that about that group. So relax.

Last edited:
Red Bull cost more, is half the size of & isnt even as effective as monster.
Damn it. :smh:

Last edited:
Sue me.

what the hell man? Thats no reason to dislike people of that skin color. Theres some white meth heads and heroin addicts that will do the same thing to "hit a lick"- i mean.... its just how these individuals were raised- it has nothing to do with their color.
Like I said. the RECENT TURN OF EVENTS. Meaning PLURAL. Meaning not just that incident but MANY MORE THAT HAVE OCCURED OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST FEW DAYS.
Chill.
Its not just cause they're African American even if it was another ethnic group id say that that about that group. So relax.

I read it- I'm just sayin that their actions have nothing to do with their color, so being prejudice and using sterotypes will do you no good in life. Just trying to instill some positivity....

Pancakes, crossiants, eggs, and bacon for lunch. So good.

Got the breakfast-itis now though, not going to be worth nothing the last few hours of my shift smh

Last edited:
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.
iqhcx2SZXVaID.gif

It seems like your using these occurrences do justify your disliking of blacks.

You've never been much of a racist but, a few recent events turns that around?

mean.gif

Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Chill.
Yea... Um they don't do those things as a result of their skin color.

You're making an unfair association.  Its a social-economic issue, not a race issue. 

I finally tried putting doritos in my noodles

It had made my satisfaction

Last edited:
Pancakes, crossiants, eggs, and bacon for lunch. So good.

Got the breakfast-itis now though, not going to be worth nothing the last few hours of my shift smh

Ive been eating a lot of breakfast for dinner recently. I never have time for breakfast in the morning i just take yogurt to work. Then i have chicken and rice and vegetables for lunch. Then i need another high protein meal for dinner.....so i just make eggs and wheat toast, because i don't want chicken again usually.

mean.gif

Sue me.
mean.gif

Or get to packin heat
Im just tripping for the moment , prob by tomorrow ill forget. Im just saying tho
mean.gif
Should have grabbed their plates. Back when I had my integra I saw a couple dudes checking my car out and as soon as they saw me typing on my phone and looking at them they got spoked and took off

Sue me.

iqhcx2SZXVaID.gif

It seems like your using these occurrences do justify your disliking of blacks.
You've never been much of a racist but, a few recent events turns that around?
Everybody is a bit racist whether you like to admit it or not. I don't gotta front and say ive never said anything racist in my entire life including my very own ethnicity. You sit there and act like you haven't but you know you have. I got family that are black don't hate em I got boys that are black don't dislike em neither. Sit down.

Sue me.

Chill.

Yea... Um they don't do those things as a result of their skin color.

You're making an unfair association.  Its a social-economic issue, not a race issue. 
K. Cause of a social economic issue you have you have to put my 13 year old cousin in a head lock during a basketball game claiming to be making a play on ball when dude was twice his age and size?
Cut it. I already dead it with andretti and im following his advice. So lets end this here already and carry on with TAN.

Sue me.

Or get to packin heat
Im just tripping for the moment , prob by tomorrow ill forget. Im just saying tho :smh:

Should have grabbed their plates. Back when I had my integra I saw a couple dudes checking my car out and as soon as they saw me typing on my phone and looking at them they got spoked and took off
I got on my phone with my bro and they got scared and bounced they're from the landscaping company that cleans up my complex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom