the thread about nothing...

Should have grabbed their plates. Back when I had my integra I saw a couple dudes checking my car out and as soon as they saw me typing on my phone and looking at them they got spoked and took off
that's messed up man
Yall keep an eye on ya whips man I see how people are now
Sombody tried to jack my moms vans bout 3 times now its wild yo

I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.
iqhcx2SZXVaID.gif

It seems like your using these occurrences do justify your disliking of blacks.
You've never been much of a racist but, a few recent events turns that around?
Everybody is a bit racist whether you like to admit it or not. I don't gotta front and say ive never said anything racist in my entire life including my very own ethnicity. You sit there and act like you haven't but you know you have. I got family that are black don't hate em I got boys that are black don't dislike em neither. Sit down.
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.

Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.

what the hell man? Thats no reason to dislike people of that skin color. Theres some white meth heads and heroin addicts that will do the same thing to "hit a lick"- i mean.... its just how these individuals were raised- it has nothing to do with their color.
Like I said. the RECENT TURN OF EVENTS. Meaning PLURAL. Meaning not just that incident but MANY MORE THAT HAVE OCCURED OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST FEW DAYS.

Chill.

Its not just cause they're African American even if it was another ethnic group id say that that about that group. So relax.
Yea... Um they don't do those things as a result of their skin color.

You're making an unfair association.  Its a social-economic issue, not a race issue. 
K. Cause you're black of a social economic issue you have you have to put my 13 year old cousin in a head lock during a basketball game claiming to be making a play on ball when dude was twice his age and size?
Cut it. I already dead it with andretti and im following his advice. So lets end this here already and carry on with TAN.

Changed that sentence to see if it makes any more sense than what you said... Results: Negative.

I agree it's probably best to drop it... Seems like you're frustrated about some things so I'll let it rest.  I just think you should go by the mindset that skin color does not determine the character of a person, ANY person.

I used to fiend for lays potato chips in a Balogna x mustard sandwich when I was a kid...

Even now sometimes I'll toss the sunchips i get with my SOCT sub from subway when I'm feeling frisky.

laugh.gif
 Even the TAN is not safe from the ever-powerful transition into a RACE CONVERSATION!!!

These things are just inevitable......

Last edited:
So I just started watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and it's making me miss high school.

Reminds me of Dazed and Confused which is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Last edited:
Somewhat done with homework...but its lunch time...trying to figure out what to eat on a budget....

Back
Top Bottom