the thread about nothing...

I will never reach 1000 reps
frown.gif
Same. 
frown.gif
 Only 9 more reps and then I'm good. 

Last edited:
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans. :smh:
Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming. :smh:
Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.
cmon man that's that's just turrible
Don't be like that homie you bigger than that
Just call the cops on they schemin *****
Or get to packin heat
Im just tripping for the moment , prob by tomorrow ill forget. Im just saying tho :smh:

i hope they do run up in your crib

edit - nevermind, im not trying to get banz

Last edited:
Anybody know how to download books for free?

For iPhone, google book title + epub, or something along those lines + download. Most popular books are pretty easy to find.

For other phones/ereaders, something along the same lines, but you have to figure out what the file format is.

I will never reach 1000 reps
frown.gif
Same. 
frown.gif
 Only 10 more reps and then I'm good. 
you ned like 590 more tho
laugh.gif
dem asian math skills
smokin.gif

just kidding.

dont ban me doe
it took me a minute to do dat subtraction in my head 
laugh.gif

my lil bro tho is the definition of a asian math nerd. The kid is so smart, its insane.

I'm more of the bio sciences and whatnot kinda guy. Hence why I'm a nursing major 
smokin.gif

i sure wouldn't mind getting more lol. i had like 406, but with the mods deleting threads that i post in lol, there you go.

Anybody know how to download books for free?
For iPhone, google book title + epub, or something along those lines + download. Most popular books are pretty easy to find.

For other phones/ereaders, something along the same lines, but you have to figure out what the file format is.
The majority of them take PDFs so look for those to add on what he said
TurboTax or H&R Block
Turbo Tax cause it sounds cooler
Should I see Identify Thief or Warm Bodies?
I heard Identitiy Thief was funny

Back
Top Bottom