the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mhxh19gv9X1s4ms7ro1_250.gif

:lol:

Dopest gif i've seen in a bit

i'm this close..

to going ham on this sorry *** laptop, with a baseball bat.

i need a damn Mac in my life.. no money though.
tired.gif

i think it's just the fact that it's outdated, i've had it for almost 4 years now.

i only have 3GB of RAM.. :lol:

I use a mac, prefer a mac, etc.

But you can buy very good window's machines for a fraction of the cost of a mac

I'd say just upgrade to a better windows machine if money is an issue and the operating system is not.

This day sucks yo...

yeah, this day can kiss my *** - matter fact, this whole week can

I concur. It's only Monday :smh:

This day sucks yo...

yeah, this day can kiss my *** - matter fact, this whole week can

At least you ain't broke son. My lunch was a bag of chips :smh:

How you know I'm not broke too fam? It's all included in this bum *** week I'm about to have :lol:

Keep music in da music Section.

Decided to make a sandwich but left it in the kitchen burr burr

i think it's just the fact that it's outdated, i've had it for almost 4 years now.

I'd say just upgrade to a better windows machine if money is an issue and the operating system is not.

Yeah man 4 years is about that time to upgrade anyways haha.

I know Mac bros that have just as many or more problems with their machines vs comparable windows machines.

Keyword being comparable haha. I've got a 7 year old sony sz T7200 and though I've since bought a new computer the Sz is still running strong with no problems whatsoever.

Buying a computer is like any other item. You get what you pay for, and if the price is too good to be true it usually is.

I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.

Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.
Why cant you just have a prejudice against those individuals...why does it have to be towards a WHOLE group of people?
mean.gif
tired.gif

The cycle continues
Because something else happened on Saturday and the day before too. And even If try to say just that specific group of em I know someone will say im a closet racist.
youre not in the closet....
I ain't ever been that much of a racist but with the recent turn of events im really starting to have prejudice against African Americans.
mean.gif

Sue me.
Im getting some wheels out of my garage and they're from the landscaping company . They're riding around my block circulated it 4 times ...4 times! Stop in front of my crib one of em got out to act like he was checking the house next door but I caught em staring in my garage. Ol boys planning to hit a lick on my crib got another thing coming.
mean.gif

Main reason I can't wait to get my damn permit.
no such thing as a little racist....

Yeah man 4 years is about that time to upgrade anyways haha.

I know Mac bros that have just as many or more problems with their machines vs comparable windows machines.

Keyword being comparable haha. I've got a 7 year old sony sz T7200 and though I've since bought a new computer the Sz is still running strong with no problems whatsoever.

Buying a computer is like any other item. You get what you pay for, and if the price is too good to be true it usually is.

my laptop is 4 yrs old too.

Should change, no money :smh:

I'm dead broke until Friday. My girl is letting me borrow a little money for lunch for the week. I think I'm gonna have to cancel our Valentine's day reservations
frown.gif
If that's necessary, find a way to do something for her. Me and my wife just moved into a house and are going to the Bahamas next month so we said we weren't doing anything for V day this year, but imma still do something for her. A nice dinner out (was thinking bout Ruth Chris but don't wanna make the drive) and single rose and card will probably be it.

And J.Lo is tough as nails in that pic....

Back
Top Bottom