the thread about nothing...

:nerd:
yeah why not?

unless it comes in an audio version

I dont think I would, would you really want to know about all the future events in your life before you get to experience them?
What if you read it but you didn't find out it was about you till the end. .......

I dont think I would, would you really want to know about all the future events in your life before you get to experience them?

You get a chance to change your life path, no mistakes, no regrets :pimp:

also, maybe the book could serve as a wakeup call to get you back on the right path.

I just went to the grocery store, picked up a bunch of things, scanned everything, then the debit card didn't work. There was a line of people too. Love embarrassing myself mayne, was using my mom's debit and she gave me the wrong pin.

yeah why not?

unless it comes in an audio version

hell yeah i would. i dont like surprises

plus ill have the ability to change some things..

unless that means i have to read another book :x

I would skip to random chapters and read it. Get to maybe fix a few mistakes, but also leave some surprises and what not. :pimp:

Had food poisoning today and yesterday. Been throwing up and crapping at the same time and I have two exams to study for :smile:

Some guy keeps bugging my girlfriend and wants to make her dinner... to me they r just acquaintances .. he straight up said to her that I'm possesive and insecure.. of course. I am when other guys are trying to make her dinner at their place alone and doesn't gve a physical address instead gives a random place to meet up... I'm not naive .. n not to sound racist but he's white n from wyoming n has a prefernce for asian women.. just venting

i think it's just the fact that it's outdated, i've had it for almost 4 years now.

i only have 3GB of RAM..
laugh.gif
I use a mac, prefer a mac, etc.

But you can buy very good window's machines for a fraction of the cost of a mac

I'd say just upgrade to a better windows machine if money is an issue and the operating system is not.
Yeah man 4 years is about that time to upgrade anyways haha.

I know Mac bros that have just as many or more problems with their machines vs comparable windows machines.

Keyword being comparable haha. I've got a 7 year old sony sz T7200 and though I've since bought a new computer the Sz is still running strong with no problems whatsoever.

Buying a computer is like any other item. You get what you pay for, and if the price is too good to be true it usually is.
my laptop is 4 yrs old too.

Should change, no money
mean.gif
what are you working with?

simple things like RAM or SSD make your computer a whole different machine.

cereal. 

Just noticed that right after you post, it says "just now" sometimes. I never noticed that, I always see "1 second ago." 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom