the thread about nothing...

:nerd:
yeah why not?

unless it comes in an audio version

I dont think I would, would you really want to know about all the future events in your life before you get to experience them?

I would burn that book immediately
what if i told you..the book knew you would burn it :nerd:

then you wouldnt know of anything and would live your life just as the book said, duh

Last edited:
Damn I am not feeling it today at all. Being miserable at work. Thats probably one of the things a person should consider when choosing a job or career do you see yourself doing this for the rest of ur life and if u hate it everyday you're at work then quit ....... Fml for the next 6hrs and 51 mins :smh:

im gonna warn yall now. everyone here is going to see some financial pain in the near future. this currency war all over the world is heating up and the nation that wins, loses.

If you asked your girl's father for her hand in marriage and he said no, would you go ahead and propose anyway?

My laptop only has 2 GB of RAM. No clue how much is ideal, I just know that when I tell knowledgeable people that, they laugh

maybe i am late.....

you can semi-control how many reps you give a single member by the number of times you hit the rep button. (it has to be as fast as possible)

i can do up to four

i guess this means you run out of reps faster .......

but then again.....it is no match for the number of reps you lose from threads being deleted......

if anyone still cares

Last edited:
My laptop only has 2 GB of RAM. No clue how much is ideal, I just know that when I tell knowledgeable people that, they laugh

I think 4 is about the standard these days, you can do most tasks with 4 gigs and be fine.

I use my desktop for gaming and only have 4GB of ram. Only game I've played that was RAM heavy is Planetside 2.

Back
Top Bottom