the thread about nothing...

16gb 
eek.gif

The girl that walked into the room just gave me a chubbie.
yesterday i saw this older lady at work who had a pretty good body for her age and a nice butt and she was wearing a sweater with 69 on da back and then her husband comes up behind her while shes browsing and starts playing with her butt.

yes i was jelly :\

Some guy keeps bugging my girlfriend and wants to make her dinner... to me they r just acquaintances .. he straight up said to her that I'm possesive and insecure.. of course. I am when other guys are trying to make her dinner at their place alone and doesn't gve a physical address instead gives a random place to meet up... I'm not naive .. n not to sound racist but he's white n from wyoming n has a prefernce for asian women.. just venting
you know what to do

If you asked your girl's father for her hand in marriage and he said no, would you go ahead and propose anyway?
yea I would, don't eem care

yesterday i saw this older lady at work who had a pretty good body for her age and a nice butt and she was wearing a sweater with 69 on da back and then her husband comes up behind her while shes browsing and starts playing with her butt.

yes i was jelly :\

When I was like 12 or 13, I went outside to get the mail and noticed my neighbor was with her boyfriend. She was older (~ 35 at the time) and had a pretty nice body.
I noticed this dude was grabbing a handful the entire time I was outside.
After I went in, I continued to stare out the window for like thirty minutes.

pics?

When I was like 12 or 13, I went outside to get the mail and noticed my neighbor was with her boyfriend. She was older (~ 35 at the time) and had a pretty nice body.
pics?

for you guys that struggle to take pics ur doin it wrong.

start taking a video and just point at whatever ur trying to take a pic of liek a ninja, then later go back and take a screenshot from da vid.

your welcome :smokin

Why did I sign up for a 9:30 AM :frown:

I took a 7:40 Am last semester

:stoneface: @ me

:x bruh, did you do your schedule late

It was just a bad idea, I failed that class by the way.

My schedule this year is just as bad.

Monday and Wednesday I have a 9 am class, but my second class isnt until 2

Friday I have a 9 am class and my second class isnt until 3:40

:x :rolleyes :smh:

:x

The worst was when I had a 7PM-10PM. :smh: Only once a week, but still.

pics?

pics?
Did I do good guys?
What???

My laptop only has 2 GB of RAM. No clue how much is ideal, I just know that when I tell knowledgeable people that, they laugh

if i recall correctly...

most windows laptops on x86 can only detect 4GB RAM, but only utilize a little more than 3 of it.

most x64 laptops have a RAM limit of about 8-12GB or so though i am sure there are those out there without that cap. 

as someone said 4GB is almost the standard these days. 

I've been chatting with this girl all day, talking about how bad she is behind her bf's back
laugh.gif
Some guy keeps bugging my girlfriend and wants to make her dinner... to me they r just acquaintances .. he straight up said to her that I'm possesive and insecure.. of course. I am when other guys are trying to make her dinner at their place alone and doesn't gve a physical address instead gives a random place to meet up... I'm not naive .. n not to sound racist but he's white n from wyoming n has a prefernce for asian women.. just venting
Got suspended from work. Such a bad feeling. On another note, what's the best place to sell kicks not named eBay?
never talk about a girl without posting a pic
Man.... I need to work with you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom