the thread about nothing...

Antidope is probably bad esn meaning you can't activate it but met him at a sprint store and try to activate

icSMGPOH0Lr0H.jpg

any of u brahs awake doe
I took Nyquil and passed out pretty early 
mean.gif

According to my calculations, I make $426.40 a year by taking craps at work.

http://www.workpoop.com/
$943.80
$514.8
If there was something that calculated how much we get paid for being on NT/smartphones, mine would be thru the roof 
laugh.gif

You work over there???
i wish. that no income tax lifestyle. but i am going there to check out the economic situation to see if i can open up a business. word to kim dotcom
laugh.gif
 sounds risky!
does anyone else continue to watch SportCenter over and over again or that just me
I do if I'm doing stuff and don't pay attention, then I just get mad and change the channel. 

The worst is when there is literally nothing on TV

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool commercial...... still not gonna trick me into using Internet Explorer tho 
laugh.gif

I dont get how some of you guys can post 50+ times a day. Earlier in January I was ~50 posts away from 3,000 and I still havent reached it

Even if I posted every time I wanted to I dont think I could do 50 in a day :lol:

I dont get how some of you guys can post 50+ times a day. Earlier in January I was ~50 posts away from 3,000 and I still havent reached it
Even if I posted every time I wanted to I dont think I could do 50 in a day :lol:

:smh: Im at half of your postcount and I just joined.

Last edited:
I do if I'm doing stuff and don't pay attention, then I just get mad and change the channel. 

that's when you fire up one of the many streaming services we first worlders have been blessed with.
Sometimes there are just so many options on what I can stream, I just get overwhelmed and turn everything off 
mean.gif

that's when you fire up one of the many streaming services we first worlders have been blessed with.
Sometimes there are just so many options on what I can stream, I just get overwhelmed and turn everything off 
mean.gif
them commitment problems.. 
mean.gif

i feel the same way sometimes.. i just throw on some music instead.

Back
Top Bottom