the thread about nothing...

Didn't feel like making breakfast so I hit up McDonald's

Never again
mean.gif
First mistake

McDonalds chicken biscuits>>>>

I sent a text to that craigslist guy but no response, guess its a house phone. I hate using the craigslist email thing

Last edited:
Does anybody else's skin crawl when looking at people with hair that's literally all over their face?
But primates' faces don't?
yes
frown.gif
I know this chick who has like hair and a massive amount of razorbumps on her neck/chin
sick.gif
and her sister just has
a bunch of hair on her face/neck-chin area too and I'm guessing she's afraid to do anything like shave it so she doesn't end up like her sister. I just want to take them to the wax center or something
mean.gif
That's not what I'm talking about.
resize.php

wut da hell iz dat?
sick.gif

mcchicken x 2 apple pies
pimp.gif
Hypertrichosis or Werewolf Syndrome  is a disorder in which hair grows excessively on the body. 
werewolf-disease-300x225.jpg
Sometimes people are born with it; sometimes it develops later in life. It can be localized or grow all over the body, including the face, leading to the “werewolf” suspicion. Doctors are not certain about what causes hypertrichosis (no, its not the full moon), but one theory is that the anagen phase of the hair cycle, which is when the hair grows, continues on past a normal point, leading to an abnormal amount of hair. There are removal options, such as typical cosmetic procedures like plucking and waxing. Laser hair removal, although normally permanent, is a long-term solution but not a final one, as the hair sometimes continues to grow back. Most people with the condition are actually accepting of it, saying that it defines who they are. Kind of makes me feel ashamed for complaining about a pimple.

There are very few things in life that scare me .

People with werewolf syndrome are one of them.

Last edited:
does anyone else continue to watch SportCenter over and over again or that just me
You are not alone sir.

I will watch sportscenter before i go to sleep at night & when i wake up in the morning. 

Most of the time i only remember half of what i watched anyway 
pimp.gif

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked okay for a 58-year-old.

We drank a bit, and talked awhile, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I said, "No."

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

We went back to her place.

She flipped on the hall light and then shouted upstairs: "Mom, you still awake?

Knock knock, who's there?
It's me, wondering why you're not naked,
Knock knock, who's there?
Me again, still wondering why you're not naked

these were clutch last night

looking at that craig thread made me watching friday yesterday. it was still good. a couple of questions arose however, like when smokey went to go buy cigarettes for his mom, they never showed him give them back, also when he went back to his house in the beginning of the movie he told his mom that 'he went back for his key' but how it is that he forgot it when he had to go back and do number 2? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom