the thread about nothing...

any of yall remember that show it was a cartoon bout some rich white folks in beverly hills.

they always ate bon bons

That feel when you accidentally buy the wrong version of the thing that you meant to buy.

You're thinking damn, now I have to make another trip back to the store to return this crap and purchase the correct version.

But you try the incorrect version and find out that it's better than the version that you've been buying.

Then you're like, If only I had known.

well brodie I ended up graduating earlier than my class so I'm now at home all day sitting around lookn for a job and trying to get to college and "friends" not hittin me back its gon be ight tho

it will be alright
those phony judas "friends" are just jealous of your success.
dont waste your time with them, move on to bigger and better.

--------------------------

about ******g time :pimp:

Does anybody else's skin crawl when looking at people with hair that's literally all over their face?

But primates' faces don't?

They just had cow and chicken

On ben ten

But anywho I remember when I was a kid I'd watch looney toons on saturday morning on cartoon network
Miss those days

it's sad that the highlight of my saturday will be going to pick up a pair of shoes then i have nothing going on after that 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Does anybody else's skin crawl when looking at people with hair that's literally all over their face?
But primates' faces don't?

yes :frown: I know this chick who has like hair and a massive amount of razorbumps on her neck/chin :x and her sister just has
a bunch of hair on her face/neck-chin area too and I'm guessing she's afraid to do anything like shave it so she doesn't end up like her sister. I just want to take them to the wax center or something :smh:

Last edited:
[h2]new sprint galaxy nexus 4g - $75 (obo lithonia)[/h2]
3E33K43Le5L15E65K1d1j509aa420fc3c189a.jpg

Hi I got a galaxy nexus from Sprint a month ago and after seeing my first bill I'm going back to metro...this is a hot phone and I'm just trying to get a metro...will trade for nice metro call me asap for details...not 1 scratch on phone.
Expert Craiglisters, I am in danger of being scammed arent I?

Back
Top Bottom