the thread about nothing...

Was getting some yambs tonight and right when i was putting back on my clothes, this chick's dog ate my freaking draws up! :smh:

Did half my reading today, 17 pages, and finished up some HW, I didn't even do this much work in my undergrad, felt good though, everyone was gone all day so I had a quiet house to myself and just read and did my work, I know I'll be loving that library once I start getting more work

Was getting some yambs tonight and right when i was putting back on my clothes, this chick's dog ate my freaking draws up! :smh:

Just got hired at hh Gregg. It's commission only but it remains busy enough to do well. They're expanding across the country so this may present my opportunity to relocate away from Alabama.

Used to think playing video games, copping mix tapes was the life.  Now I barely play video games and can't stand the music of today.  And I hate feeling that way about the music part.  I don't wanna be one of the "well music was like this back in my day" kind of guy and I find myself becoming that.

Broads be tripping.  I bought a female co worker a gift for her birthday, on some hey you bought me something for my bday, so I wanna return the favor.  Too come back to hear she was spreading rumors on some I'm trying to get with her that's why I bought her a gift.  It's not like that.  I'm not that desperate.  Broads ego's be on some other level type ish,  but then again it's a lot of dudes siceing these broads up.

Please tell me that this black ink show is only getting one season, because I'm really not finding nothing interesting about it.  I'm really hating the secretary's chest tat.  Way to big.  I want Miami ink back.

faulkit28  .....so....you spread the rumor that she got you a gift first....sheesh....

unless ur gift was way more expensive...then...u really are trying to get with her.....
nerd.gif

knew i would forget my 1000th post 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I love this stuff 
nthat.gif

Is the canned stuff just as good?? I might go to Winco and grab like a gallon of it 
laugh.gif
yea it's good and if you decide to buy some don't buy as much bc some are hit or miss
laugh.gif

i prefer this one

images

over this one

images

but their both good choices
Its too late and cold me too leave the house now.... I ended up just making like 3 cans of chicken noodle soup
I'll be back over there in May, will check em out 
happy.gif
lol my date is may 25th im gonna be flying on cathay. all those haagen dasz
smokin.gif
Wait.... that might be my date too and I'm for sure flying Cathay too 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Its too late and cold me too leave the house now.... I ended up just making like 3 cans of chicken noodle soup
Wait.... that might be my date too and I'm for sure flying Cathay too 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

:wow: yea the 24th is the last day of finals for me. gotta get there in may to get some money.

Back
Top Bottom