the thread about nothing...

Sometimes i wish i could use a gif to respond to some of this foolishness my friends post on FB 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Gangster squad was very generic...it had its parts but for the most part it was very predictable and some of the action scenes were very cheesy

Just got a groupon type email offering 3 laps in a Ferrari/Lamborghini for $100...think I might pull the trigger

well brodie I ended up graduating earlier than my class so I'm now at home all day sitting around lookn for a job and trying to get to college and "friends" not hittin me back its gon be ight tho

Ahh. I have a few friends that graduated and now they just chill at home too.

Sometimes I'll have days where no one wants to hit me back up, so I know dat feel. :wow:

well brodie I ended up graduating earlier than my class so I'm now at home all day sitting around lookn for a job and trying to get to college and "friends" not hittin me back its gon be ight tho

Ahh. I have a few friends that graduated and now they just chill at home too.

Sometimes I'll have days where no one wants to hit me back up, so I know dat feel. :wow:
I feel ya dog :frown: the older I get the less I try to make and keep friends :\

My Xbox and vodka is my best friend :rofl:

I'm from a tiny town in Idaho...but there was a dope party tonight! Uprising Paint Tour check it out if it goes to your college! Met a pretty lady too :smokin

man i just got over the cold a week ago and now I have the flu...

what part of the game is that?

can't remember the last time I was sick before that :smh:

now I'm skimming through the TAN on a friday night.

no bueno.

man i just got over the cold a week ago and now I have the flu...

what part of the game is that?

can't remember the last time I was sick before that :smh:

now I'm skimming through the TAN on a friday night.

no bueno.
I feel you dog. I think I've spoken like 50 words total the last two days cuz my throat hurts so damn bad. Fml tomorrow I better be good enough to at least leave the house

I need to spend less :smh:, it's been terrible lately. My goal is to spend less than $500/month on my CC.

Somebody save me.

Back
Top Bottom