the thread about nothing...

I do if I'm doing stuff and don't pay attention, then I just get mad and change the channel. 

The worst is when there is literally nothing on TV
that's when you fire up one of the many streaming services we first worlders have been blessed with.
Sometimes there are just so many options on what I can stream, I just get overwhelmed and turn everything off 
mean.gif
them commitment problems.. 
mean.gif

i feel the same way sometimes.. i just throw on some music instead.
Other than HBOGO to watch The Wire, I haven't used that or Netflix to watch anything else 
laugh.gif

About to leave my house for the first time in 3 days to get some menudo and pazole 
nthat.gif
 hope I don't spread the flu even more
laugh.gif

is anyone on unemployment? do you know if they actually call the places you say you've applied at? 

i have to go to this damn work development thing on monday and im supposed to have 6 places i looked at..

the people that called me were idiots too, they could hardly speak english and one of the broads had the nerve to tell me the job market is getting better 
mad.gif

About to leave my house for the first time in 3 days to get some menudo and pazole 
nthat.gif

hope I don't spread the flu even more
laugh.gif

pozole, yes
menudo, no

my mom actually made some menudo earlier this week.. the smell alone made me not want any.
:lol: I'm the only person out of all my friends that likes menudo :lol: I'm not even Mexican :rofl:

When I went to get some chips and salsa I think I touched everything I possibly could have. Whoops

I dont get how some of you guys can post 50+ times a day. Earlier in January I was ~50 posts away from 3,000 and I still havent reached it

Even if I posted every time I wanted to I dont think I could do 50 in a day :lol:

tumblr_lxtb5uMJWU1qfep67o1_500.gif

sun light is way overrated

is anyone on unemployment? do you know if they actually call the places you say you've applied at? 

i have to go to this damn work development thing on monday and im supposed to have 6 places i looked at..

the people that called me were idiots too, they could hardly speak english and one of the broads had the nerve to tell me the job market is getting better 
mad.gif

mad.gif

Classic :rofl:

rashida jones looks so good when shes angry & jealous & drunk :wow: :wow:
forgot how :x the gnex screen is :smh:

Last edited:
Finally got cable and internet. Feels like I'm that connected to the world again. lmfao! I guess i'll cave and buy a new phone next.

Pizza hut on the way. Now it's time to study. :frown:

^^ i thought he bought all the same stuff as jay-z

.....then i realized the wrinkles in the jeans are exactly the same.......

I actually like the transformers trilogy.
Only if fox woulda stayed in part 3 and devastator would actually look like a transformer it woulda been a lot better.
Edit: actually there woulda been a lot more things done better in these movies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom